Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Breh :camby:you typed whole dissertations defending him and THIS is all you type for his unapologetic racist rant??

You stood tall on this fool when we told you him and his fans were racist, and posters laid it out for you, but you still were in denial. You remind me of those white niqqas who stormed the Capitol. Jumped off the ledge only for Trump to ignore their dumb asses when it was time for sentencing. You caped for a niqqa who called you a ******.

You’re the most dangerous type of negro, a hard headed one with a platform to spread the…

VgdR.gif

I wasn't defending him, if you re-read what I said, I was providing perspective on why some people dislike Haney and why people are so enamored with Ryan.

I've said numerous times throughout this thread that he should be punished for his PED usage.

I've never tap danced a day in my life so GTFOH with that.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Why do you still want a racist, cheating, family disrespecting right wing pandering conspiracy peddler to get help? How hard is it simply to say…fukk this piece of shyt???

He's obviously a piece of shyt......the PED usage and everything in the build up to the Haney fight told us that so this is nothing new.

I don't really habor any hatred towards people outside of rapists, murderers, etc. I just see a guy spiraling and hope he gets help.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I wasn't defending him, if you re-read what I said, I was providing perspective on why some people dislike Haney and why people are so enamored with Ryan.

I've said numerous times throughout this thread that he should be punished for his PED usage.

Mantan babble

62ab4fb1-508b-430e-b4c9-6d2a25a400e6.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He's obviously a piece of shyt......the PED usage and everything in the build up to the Haney fight told us that so this is nothing new.

I don't really habor any hatred towards people outside of rapists, murderers, etc. I just see a guy spiraling and hope he gets help.

You don't harbor any hatred meanwhile this idiot is saying he wishes he could bring back george floyd so he can die again.

yeah IDK man your on your own here with this kumbaya shyt

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You don't harbor any hatred meanwhile this idiot is saying he wishes he could bring back george floyd so he can die again.

WOW, I had no idea he said that. That's crazy.

Take back everything I said about him needing help. F*ck him.

I've honestly saw he had a rant but didn't bother to listen to it. Really just resting on this holiday cause I had surgery recently.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I've honestly saw he had a rant but didn't bother to listen to it. Really just resting on this holiday cause I had surgery recently.

Hes gone completely off the rails, thats why I was looking at anyone sideways who is not giving him a full stop fukk you. he deserves no solace, understanding, or redemption hes said and done heinous things

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Breh quick to tell me GTFOH, but he didn’t even listen to the rant at all. :pachaha:You can’t make this up. Tap dancing at its finest. Enjoy your, “holiday” chief.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am of the belief that if you make your bed you lie in it. Garcia chose this path because there was something in it for him. And yes his mental health is affected by it, just like Sean Strickland, Connor Macgreggor Colby Covington in MMA. But they chose this and they continue to choose it because there is something in it for them. If they suffer it is just that they suffer. If backs are turned on them it is just they lose relationships. The door to redemption is almost always open at least a crack. But they have to choose to change their ways.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I am of the belief that if you make your bed you lie in it. Garcia chose this path because there was something in it for him. And yes his mental health is affected by it, just like Sean Strickland, Connor Macgreggor Colby Covington in MMA. But they chose this and they continue to choose it because there is something in it for them. If they suffer it is just that they suffer. If backs are turned on them it is just they lose relationships. The door to redemption is almost always open at least a crack. But they have to choose to change their ways.
A lot of these guys sold out for the clicks and traffic.. You not gonna see one video from that bugeyed faggit Showbizz or punch drunk condemning Ryan..They make more money defending Ryan and shytting on the Haneys