Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Ryan Garcia clearly tested positive for Ostarine. That’s not a conspiracy or anything. When have I stated he didn’t test particle? What I ( and many others) are trying to convey is that the trace amounts found clearly point to contamination - especially since it was only found in his system once, right before the fight.

The video above is from USADA - The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency - official as they come - warning athletes about supplements being tested with trace amounts of Osterine.

What’s more probable? That Ryan only took Osterine for about a week or so (you will NOT get benefits from it this way) or took a contaminated supplement? Once we see his hair and nail samples clean, and one of the supplements he provided to NYSAC test positive for trace amounts of Ostarine, wouldn’t that suffice and prove his innocence? Seriously, stop being spiteful and use your brain when answering the question.

pure denial breh, watch post fight interview and you can see what was going on within the body chemistry

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Ryan Garcia clearly tested positive for Ostarine. That’s not a conspiracy or anything. When have I stated he didn’t test particle? What I ( and many others) are trying to convey is that the trace amounts found clearly point to contamination - especially since it was only found in his system once, right before the fight.

The video above is from USADA - The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency - official as they come - warning athletes about supplements being tested with trace amounts of Osterine.

What’s more probable? That Ryan only took Osterine for about a week or so (you will NOT get benefits from it this way) or took a contaminated supplement? Once we see his hair and nail samples clean, and one of the supplements he provided to NYSAC test positive for trace amounts of Ostarine, wouldn’t that suffice and prove his innocence? Seriously, stop being spiteful and use your brain when answering the question.

You don't get it. Ostarine cannot be in your system, period.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Posted this weeks ago but time stamped

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Now I have moderators warning me for “low quality posting”. Meanwhile, I’m not cursing nor being disrespectful and I’m actually trying to explain my position on this matter with links from USADA. No conspiracy theories or anything silly on my end.

Meanwhile, most posters are being outright disrespectful and replying with one or 2 words instead of trying to make a case with substance or adding something to the debate. THAT’s “low quality posting”. However, I’m downright positive they received no warnings for posting nonsense on this thread.

It seems like the moderators just don’t like my position? That said, this sub-forum might need a moderator who can be a better judge of “low-quality posting”.

In the meantime, we’ll wait and see what comes about with Ryan’s hair and nail samples and the supplements he submitted to the NYSAC.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Please stop posting this nikka. No other reputable source has said that a hair test has officially been submitted to the NYSAC from Garcia's side.
Showbizz has gone on record saying he’s friends with the Garcia family.. his opinion on this topic is already biased

Outside The Ring podcast, are there any solid black boxing channels who aren’t cornballs?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Showbizz has gone on record saying he’s friends with the Garcia family.. his opinion on this topic is already biased

Outside The Ring podcast, are there any solid black boxing channels who aren’t cornballs?
my dude DT3 the boon man is somebody i fukk with

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn so the hair test means it was accidental? Let me know boxing brehs.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Y’all don’t think Vada would test Ryan greasy ass hair themselves if it was worth anything? :heh:
Ryan's fanboys are going out sad. The funny part is that they are doing all of this for a fighter that I know will retire before he is 30 years old. Ryan has never been a true Boxer. He is a Social Media Boxer. The second he feels any type of negative backlash, he will retreat back into his Social Media Coc00n. He will quit like a bytch and blame the "outsiders" for it because he is a bytch at heart.