Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Can’t wait til this gets cleared up. It’s going to be fun reading all the whimpering, hollering and swinging at the air from the smart dummies in here :mjlol:

When the B Sample test was conducted, there were reps from both Haney and Garcia's camp present. The NYSAC still likely not consider the hair test for a few reasons:

1. Was there ever a test completed? Garcia's camp is going to have to show proof that a test was actually done.

2. If this test was done, the only people present was the Garcia camp. There's supposed to be reps from both parties present for the purpose of transparency

3. Hair test don't detect Ostarine.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Low Quality Posting
Alycia did the exact same shyt when her B sample came back dirty... got an 'independent' hair sample test negative :francis:

Ryan better hope his supplements come back tainted like Alycia's

@4Eyez @Apprentice

Will be fun going back to that Baumgardner thread once Ryan is vindicated. Hypocrites with no integrity will reveal themselves.

Also, I hate to say it but with the messages I received recently, it’s clear that many posters on this forum are racists and coming for Ryan because he’s Chicano. I doubt posters who defended Baungardner received the amount of negs, replies, accusations and messages that I did when I pointed out Ryan’s hair and nail samples were apparently clean. The hate is so obvious. You guys need to do better.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Will be fun going back to that Baumgardner thread once Ryan is vindicated. Hypocrites with no integrity will reveal themselves.

Also, I hate to say it but with the messages I received recently, it’s clear that many posters on this forum are racists and coming for Ryan because he’s Chicano. I doubt posters who defended Baungardner received the amount of negs, replies, accusations and messages that I did when I pointed out Ryan’s hair and nail samples were apparently clean. The hate is so obvious. You guys need to do better.

1. Baum served a temporary suspension.

2. She can't fight until she finishes this community service shyt she's doing for the WBC.

3. She didn't incriminate herself by making stupid ass post about eating steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Nothing compared to the hate yall have for Haney(because he's black) that you're willing to move goal posts about what's considered cheating. You need to look in the mirror before telling anyone to do better.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The funny shyt is... NOBODY on here 'defended' alycia at all.

Most people saw through all the thirst traps she was posting to sway public opinion. and knew that 'independent' test was some convenient BS.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Nothing compared to the hate yall have for Haney(because he's black) that you're willing to move goal posts about what's considered cheating. You need to look in the mirror before telling anyone to do better.

If this forum were a serious place, you’d be removed for accusing me of racism when I’ve never demonstrated anything of the sort in all my years on the Coli.

But it’s not, so you’ll probably get daps from other low-life absurd posters like you. Carry on.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
If this forum were a serious place, you’d be removed for accusing me of racism when I’ve never demonstrated anything of the sort in all my years on the Coli.

But it’s not, so you’ll probably get daps from other low-life absurd posters like you. Carry on.
We both know that you wouldn't be defending Haney if the roles were reversed. The fact that you are going so hard for someone who cam in overweight and cheated shows your true colors. You trying to get me banned for pointing out the obvious just proves my point.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he didnt think steroids would be benefical to him he wouldnt of took them lol everything changes if he makes weight and comes in clean.

Ryan is a dirty mutherfukker. He knew this was da biggest fight of his life and like Margarito in da same situation, decided to cheat to strengthen his odds. No self confidence, weak ass dudes.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If he didnt think steroids would be benefical to him he wouldnt of took them lol everything changes if he makes weight and comes in clean.

Ryan is a dirty mutherfukker. He knew this was da biggest fight of his life and like Margarito in da same situation, decided to cheat to strengthen his odds. No self confidence, weak ass dudes.

He'd already loss to Davis. Couldn't afford to lose to Haney

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alycia did the exact same shyt when her B sample came back dirty... got an 'independent' hair sample test negative :francis:

Ryan better hope his supplements come back tainted like Alycia's

@4Eyez @Apprentice
:comeon: There’s absolutely nothing independent about hiring a firm to “investigate” yourself. I can guarantee Ryan’s team has already looked up supplements that may contain Ostarine, bought them up and submitted them to an “independent” firm.

When you are bringing up hair samples, nail samples, and the integrity of a testing system that has been used countless times without fail, it means you’re scrambling for any excuse that will stick.

He popped dirty. He’s a cheater. Simple as that. Even if he didn’t know what he was using (which he did) it’s his responsibility to know as a professional athlete.

If this was Devin Haney or Tank Davis, no one would be making all of these excuses.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Ryan Garcia has a coli account :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

:pacspit: