Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This whole thing has been weird, breh failed a drug test and the boxing community still clowned Dev as if it wasn’t a big deal, even black fighters. I don’t like dev either but Ryan came in overweight and drugged up so there’s really no shame in devs loss. Not making a big deal of this is setting a bad precedent.

It's odd that I seen so many so many Black Fighters and Black Celebs who were making Pro-Garcia/Anti-Haney comments. There is something about Haney that a lot of Black People hate. The hatred is irrational since I can't find a negative thing about Haney to latch on.

Outside of his dealings with those IG whores, Haney is a clean “corny” guy and they don’t like black fighters to be that way. He also makes a TON of money to be so young and he isn’t shy about showing it.

I could be wrong, but the Haney hatred is a byproduct of the public dislike of Bill Haney

Because Devin Haney rarely talks or does alot of interviews, so that's the only rational conclusion I can see from this

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And if we get official lab results and contaminated supplements? Then what? Will you back down on your accusations and admit you’re a buffoon? Probably not. Too much hate.
We already got official lab results that say your crush Ryan is a cheating faggit. So we're still waiting for you to admit you're a buffoon. Let's start there :skip:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
And if we get official lab results and contaminated supplements? Then what? Will you back down on your accusations and admit you’re a buffoon? Probably not. Too much hate.
Bla bla bla.... dude i feel sorry for people who know you, to have to put up with your grown ass making up alternative truths. You must be one of those flat earth motherfukkers.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
he should be fined and suspended for his post fight behavior … he looked like a pre-teen trying to cut an old school WWF promo. all of this is extremely obvious if you just watch his post fight behavior

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The funny shyt is... NOBODY on here 'defended' alycia at all.

Most people saw through all the thirst traps she was posting to sway public opinion. and knew that 'independent' test was some convenient BS.
Alycia is innocent! :wow:

Ya'll just hate strong women.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
We already got official lab results that say your crush Ryan is a cheating faggit. So we're still waiting for you to admit you're a buffoon. Let's start there :skip:

Ryan Garcia clearly tested positive for Ostarine. That’s not a conspiracy or anything. When have I stated he didn’t test particle? What I ( and many others) are trying to convey is that the trace amounts found clearly point to contamination - especially since it was only found in his system once, right before the fight.

The video above is from USADA - The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency - official as they come - warning athletes about supplements being tested with trace amounts of Osterine.

What’s more probable? That Ryan only took Osterine for about a week or so (you will NOT get benefits from it this way) or took a contaminated supplement? Once we see his hair and nail samples clean, and one of the supplements he provided to NYSAC test positive for trace amounts of Ostarine, wouldn’t that suffice and prove his innocence? Seriously, stop being spiteful and use your brain when answering the question.