Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
right. shyt is literally called Performance Enhancing drugs. you can't separate the cheating from the outcome. Everything you were able to do and everything your opponent wasn't able to avoid is null and void if you cheated
What the problem is a lot of these nikkas went all-in shytting on Haney after the loss ignoring Ryan blew weight as well... Now that a couple weeks later it turns out Ryan was also juiced up they are too bytchMADE to apologize or just admit they were wrong criticizing a guy who was cheated on multiple end.. They are so pathetic they still have to find a way to fault Dev for the outcome.. "he had the wrong game plan" " he didn't avoid the punch" :wow: The hate these nikkas have for Dev needs to be studied.. The kid has been the ultimate professional and has done everything right in the way he's conducted himself as both a contender and a champ but these wierdo nikkas don't like him cause he called out Tank bytch ass or they don't like his daddy.. Hoe shyt

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
What the problem is a lot of these nikkas went all-in shytting on Haney after the loss ignoring Ryan blew weight as well... Now that a couple weeks later it turns out Ryan was also juiced up they are too bytchMADE to apologize or just admit they were wrong criticizing a guy who was cheated on multiple end.. They are so pathetic they still have to find a way to fault Dev for the outcome.. "he had the wrong game plan" " he didn't avoid the punch" :wow: The hate these nikkas have for Dev needs to be studied.. The kid has been the ultimate professional and has done everything right in the way he's conducted himself as both a contender and a champ but these wierdo nikkas don't like him cause he called out Tank bytch ass or they don't like his daddy.. Hoe shyt

Haney gets hate because he’s a young professional black man with an active father in his life

The couldn’t stand the fact he was winning and not afraid to take risks in the boxing world

I don’t want to hear that Bill has a big mouth cause this is boxing and you have to sell fights

If you don’t like Haney you’re either a cac , a spicy cac, a c00n or just a casual when it comes to boxing

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Racists...their MO. A Republican gimmick...always spinning when cornered.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Haney gets hate because he’s a young professional black man with an active father in his life

The couldn’t stand the fact he was winning and not afraid to take risks in the boxing world

I don’t want to hear that Bill has a big mouth cause this is boxing and you have to sell fights

If you don’t like Haney you’re either a cac , a spicy cac, a c00n or just a casual when it comes to boxing
Black men are naturally charismatic. Genetically superior. So a racist think it's unfair how easy they can pick up on stuff by doing hard work...their pride and joy..Canelo Alvarez..would never have the foot work to be the best. That's why they hate a skilled 360 range boxer like Boots.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
JgsGcP4.jpg

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
WHY?? To satisfy some faggit ass casuals that don't care if a fighter cheats to win or not??

Yall nikkas in here have some backwards ass way of thinking.. Devin has nothing to prove whatsoever.. his opponent purposely took multiple PEDs and refused to make weight.. The Onus on Ryan to prove he can beat someone elite without cheating because so far he yet to do this... Ryan should be blackballed by every notable fighter at this point Dev would be a fool to ever entertain this queer about a rematch.. There are many other BETTER fights to pursue than a guy who needed to cheat to get a win.. A win that's getting turned into a no contest

Shut that soft shyt up. You always ranting like you don't live in the real world. What bigger fights are there for Devin then a rematch with Ryan?

The rematch is bigger now and Devin can get his revenge. This fight will always be on Devin mind and will always be mentioned with his name regardless of what happen. Him getting revenge isn't for the casuals.....its for his damn self.

Aren't you the same guy who was calling Devin all types of shyt after his loss? Now suddenly you act like you care for him.... FOH! You stay hating on fighters after a brutal beatdown.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Shut that soft shyt up. You always ranting like you don't live in the real world. What bigger fights are there for Devin then a rematch with Ryan?

The rematch is bigger now and Devin can get his revenge. This fight will always be on Devin mind and will always be mentioned with his name regardless of what happen. Him getting revenge isn't for the casuals.....its for his damn self.

Aren't you the same guy who was calling Devin all types of shyt after his loss? Now suddenly you act like you care for him.... FOH! You stay hating on fighters after a brutal beatdown.
Devin can fight Boots..Tank..Shakur...Loma rematch...he got options.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I'm sure Dev sleeps well at night knowing nikkas can't beat him without xcheating.. lets see Dev has, Teofimo Lopez, the Cuban Matias, Pitbull, the chance to become undisputed in his 2nd div, his mando Sandor Martin.. Tank bytch ass when he grows some nuts.. Dev has plenty of fights... Post proof I shyt on Dev after his loss goofy

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Devin can fight Boots..Tank..Shakur...Loma rematch...he got options.

I didn't say he dont have options. He got plenty of options but ryan rematch is his biggest fight. The tank fight ain't happening.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure Dev sleeps well at night knowing nikkas can't beat him without xcheating.. lets see Dev has, Teofimo Lopez, the Cuban Matias, Pitbull, the chance to become undisputed in his 2nd div, his mando Sandor Martin.. Tank bytch ass when he grows some nuts.. Dev has plenty of fights... Post proof I shyt on Dev after his loss goofy

I am talking about his biggest fight and you talking about a goddamn sandor martin fight....go back to sleep and don't quote with this bullshyt :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the B sample confirms that Ryan was on PEDs, there needs to be a severe punishment.

Boxing is dangerous as it is.
If someone uses PEDs in baseball and hits a HR there's no real harm done.

People have gotten killed or permanently injured in boxing in clean fights, so using PEDs to potentially increase that risk should be taken seriously.

There are a lot of comments here and I haven't gone through them all so I apologize if the drug tests have already been confirmed or reversed.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I am talking about his biggest fight and you talking about a goddamn sandor martin fight....go back to sleep and don't quote with this bullshyt :mjlol:
I clearly said BETTER fight.. Yes Sandor Martin is a BETTER fight for Dev to take.. Its a CREDIBLE opponent who is his mandatory.. Someone who will honor the weight they agree too make.. and someone you won't have to worry about juicing.. And I mentioned several other BETTER potential fights vs the likes of Teo, Matias, Pitbull, Tank, Shakur, etc.. Im still waiting on you to show where I dragged Haney after he lost.. OR you could admit you were wrong about that too along with being wrong about Devin needing to chase a blatant cheater rather than move on with his career.. I know you too bytchmade for that though.. we still gotta pretend it's something Dev still needs to prove