Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What was the play here? He knew he juiced and took a test and still showed his ass afterwards like he didn't know this was coming? :dahell:

I dont care about roids in most sports. Def a problem for combat sports though. nikkas can die.
These dudes have just about perfected the art of microdosing, so honestly, he likely IS surprised he got caught because he’s already been doing it and getting away with it for years.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
First he says he doesn't know what ostarine is, then he says if he took it he would've made weight because it makes you lose weight.

:jbhmm:

So you don't know what it is but you know what it does. :beli:
he's really a dumb azz

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can respect that. Most people on this site who shyt on Baltimore are from little hick towns or PG county :francis:
I wasn't really trying to shyt on Baltimore honestly. I'm from a city that's just like that widespread poverty and limited resources. So you got a lot of brothers that are raised to hate seeing another brother succeed even if they're successful themselves. I know that mentality all too well and I recognize that shyt immediately. It's so demonic :wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The comments on social media are wild. Just shows how much boxing has been infiltrated by goofy ass casuals and tik tokers.

I agree boxing has also attracted racist cacs and spicy cacs, hardcores that have a weird infatuation for a specific boxer, and guys that switch up on their fighter if they lose.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ll reserve my judgements until the full details are out. I just can’t automatically jump on a team of former steroids pusher, pimp and a promoter who’s stable is known for PED’s.

:yeshrug:
Ryan comes from Canelo's camp...they've all.been caught. Lol.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Some of the casuals in shock right now :heh:

@LauderdaleBoss

What are your thoughts LB?

Ryan is a piece of shyt :hhh:
but Haney defense is still fukking trash.:mjlol:

Both can be true. Steroids ain't got shyt to do with how you skillfully avoid something. Yeah the power increased, but that shyt don't mean anything if it don't land. Nothing else really for me to say.
If nikkas disagree that's cool. Its not something I'll argue back in forth about, besides the podcast finna start :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Both can be true. Steroids ain't got shyt to do with how you skillfully avoid something. Yeah the power increased, but that shyt don't mean anything if it don't land. Nothing else really for me to say.
If nikkas disagree that's cool. Its not something I'll argue back in forth about, besides the podcast finna start :manny:
I agree with both but that was the worst I've seen Haney defensively. He regressed in that aspect

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

In otherwords it doesn't matter how many steroids Ryan took or pounds he came over weight. He was able to land on Dev so none of the cheating don't mean shyt :mjlol: What the hell happened to this place??

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I didn't like what I saw out of Devin either at times, but nah bro that cheating definitely played a role in it. Rigged the deck.