Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In otherwords it doesn't matter how many steroids Ryan took or pounds he came over weight. He was able to land on Dev so none of the cheating don't mean shyt :mjlol: What the hell happened to this place??
Its like this..Sugar Ray Robinson and Hagler didnt need to cheat to DESTROY motherfukkers. This is a huge discredit to what they meant..their training. Scust.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Its like this..Sugar Ray Robinson and Hagler didnt need to cheat to DESTROY motherfukkers. This is a huge discredit to what they meant..their training. Scust.
Imagine if Haglar got caught juicing and came in Heavy against SRL.. Some faq would still be like "bu bu but SRL shouldn't have got hit though" :what: "but he had the wrong game plan though"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
23:20..lmao

Jg4TTe1.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The only thing Devin really can do is get a rematch and get it back in blood like Cotto did with Magarito. :yeshrug:

Nobody remembers what happens outside the ring....prove it inside the ring.
WHY?? To satisfy some faggit ass casuals that don't care if a fighter cheats to win or not??

Yall nikkas in here have some backwards ass way of thinking.. Devin has nothing to prove whatsoever.. his opponent purposely took multiple PEDs and refused to make weight.. The Onus on Ryan to prove he can beat someone elite without cheating because so far he yet to do this... Ryan should be blackballed by every notable fighter at this point Dev would be a fool to ever entertain this queer about a rematch.. There are many other BETTER fights to pursue than a guy who needed to cheat to get a win.. A win that's getting turned into a no contest

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes have just about perfected the art of microdosing, so honestly, he likely IS surprised he got caught because he’s already been doing it and getting away with it for years.
That's the thing people don't understand. If they get caught for one thing, they're on two or three things and have been for time. For me, it should be a criminal offence to take PEDs in combat sports. I was around fighters my whole life till mid 20's and everybody is on this shyt.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
In otherwords it doesn't matter how many steroids Ryan took or pounds he came over weight. He was able to land on Dev so none of the cheating don't mean shyt :mjlol: What the hell happened to this place??
right. shyt is literally called Performance Enhancing drugs. you can't separate the cheating from the outcome. Everything you were able to do and everything your opponent wasn't able to avoid is null and void if you cheated

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tank is kissing Ryan's ass so much that he's callling Claressa Shields Juwanna Man for calling Ryan out on his tests...lol