Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Since Mayweather is outta commission someone needs to tell Ellerbe to take this nikka phone.

Nah, let him keep going. He has a fight coming up. If anything Ryan and Logan Paul have proved is that keeping your name out there is to your benefit.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This comes across as racist or a form of self-loathing.
:scust:

So what do you call him calling a black woman ugly? You really want to come out here and defend that man’s looks by saying it’s racist to say he shouldn’t call her ugly cause he is ugly himself?

This is why I’m posting of this forum less. Too many people riding for celebrities and just saying shyt to try and prove a point.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Fcuk Ryan and Devin. Tank slept one and would sleep the other one with ease. Let's jump to Gervonta va Shakur because those 2 really are boxers.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
ryan-garcia-crazy.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
damn people really hate devin. think it stems from him beating loma and they dont like his dad. of course black fighters are always held to a different standard.

Oh i forgot devin did that benardhopkins special "ill never let a whiteboi beat me" i think alot people hate him for that cause i been seeing it pop up on twitter/insta/reddit etc.........

but yeah people just defending ryan fukkery cause they HATE devin/bill that much....DAMN! :dead:

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
HES PROBABLY BROKEN
FOREVER THOUGH.

CHIN MAY NEVER BE
THE SAME AGAIN
This is something so many people never look at or realize about getting beaten up by a fighter or boxer who is on that Mexican hot sauce.

In UFC there was a guy named TJ Dillashaw and suddenly he was really good, too good. Now he fights a guy who hasn't lost a fight in a decade in Renan Barao. He beats the guy. Then has a rematch with him and knocks him out. TJ loses his belt to a guy he can't hit, that guy loses to Cody Garbrandt. TJ then faces Cody and knocks him out. They rematch and Cody gets KO'ed again.

Now Renan and Cody are both getting beat in all their fights. They aren't the same as they were before. Neither man can take a punch like they could before TJ beat them. Fast forward and TJ gets busted for doing PEDs. But the damage is done. Cody and Renan are all but dead in the water.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is something so many people never look at or realize about getting beaten up by a fighter or boxer who is on that Mexican hot sauce.

In UFC there was a guy named TJ Dillashaw and suddenly he was really good, too good. Now he fights a guy who hasn't lost a fight in a decade in Renan Barao. He beats the guy. Then has a rematch with him and knocks him out. TJ loses his belt to a guy he can't hit, that guy loses to Cody Garbrandt. TJ then faces Cody and knocks him out. They rematch and Cody gets KO'ed again.

Now Renan and Cody are both getting beat in all their fights. They aren't the same as they were before. Neither man can take a punch like they could before TJ beat them. Fast forward and TJ gets busted for doing PEDs. But the damage is done. Cody and Renan are all but dead in the water.
Renan Barao was undefeated before Dillashaw smh