Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No one says it because he would beat them up but Tank is one of the ugliest athletes in recent memory. Damn near the Sam Casell of boxing. Which is crazy cause it’s not like he is taking punches to the face like that…. He’s just ugly.

Tattoos can’t hide that either but that is another conversations.

I really don't care what crodie look aesthetically :dame: but his spirit is for sure very very ugly

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I really don't care what crodie look aesthetically :dame: but his spirit is for sure very very ugly
It’s not a pause thing it’s more the kettle calling the pot black thing. Breh represents ugly gang all day but is calling other people ugly. Clearly no one has told him about himself cause he might fukk them up.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
We can be critical of some of the things we think that Devin is or isn't good/great at.

But him taking a beating from a guy on steroids when it could have altered his career and his health is all sorts of messed up.

This is foul
Honestly, it actually makes haney look a little better for taking an ass whooping like that from a dude who was on steroids

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It’s not a pause thing it’s more the kettle calling the pot black thing. Breh represents ugly gang all day but is calling other people ugly. Clearly no one has told him about himself cause he might fukk them up.
This comes across as racist or a form of self-loathing.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Just say yoh hate Bill
Nah I actually think Bill is entertaining in a Hulk Hogan kind of way. Every sport needs a villain that gets people emotionally invested.

I’ll reserve judgement on the testing issue, VADA hasn’t even posted about it on Twitter yet and even if they do I’ll still reserve my judgement until all the details are out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah I actually think Bill is entertaining in a Hulk Hogan kind of way. Every sport needs a villain that gets people emotionally invested.

I’ll reserve judgement on the testing issue, VADA hasn’t even posted about it on Twitter yet and even if they do I’ll still reserve my judgement until all the details are out.

I don't know why more people don't realize this is the point of character Bill Haney.

Devin is the complete opposite character wise he couldn't promote himself in that fashion if he tried so let pops take the brunt of the hate being a loudmouth provacateur. Personally from being around boxing dads even at the ammy level all them nikkas have quirks so Bill never bothered me.