Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Because if you become a problem in the locker room it will affect everyone. One bad apple theory.

How does AB's behavior affect everyone? Be specific.

The point is Ryan was right. Dude got paid and fukked up the vibe there. You have a problem with Ryan telling personnel that it was going to happen. If you care about the team you would try to prevent disaster from happening.

That's very hyperbolic...so how many wins did AB's bytching cost them? How many losses is his bytching responsible for? Is it because of AB's bytching that Ben led the league in interceptions? That Bell held out for more money? That Ryan Shazier got injured? That Joe Haden couldn't stop drawing penalties? You're scapegoating AB here.

Doesn't match their agenda.

I'm impressed at the level of mental illness that would behoove you to try and convince people that you're black on an internet message board. That's YOUR agenda.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Ben is the problem. This nikka said we don't need bell or brown.. I guess him winning super bowls with other players makes him feel hes the only untouchable player on the team so I understand why they don't get along..

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Breh you just don't groom a QB and then he becomes a franchise QB:mjlol:

Teams can go for decades without finding that guy even with high first round picks. Pitt is gonna ride Ben for as long as possible and put up with his nonsense. He's a multiple winning super bowl HOF QB. Meanwhile, Steelers have developed WRs better than any team since Ben has been the QB. Santonio, Plax, Wallace, Sanders, Brown and now JuJu. shyt is incredible:wow:
Tomlin and the Steelers front office don't get enough credit for this...their ability to continually draft and develop top-tier skill position talent is criminally underrated. :wow:

:beli: will go down as the GOAT coach/GM in the history of the sport...but even he can't find a decent WR to save his life. :sadcam:

They cycled through what felt like 30 brehs this past offseason...shyt was :picard:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Tomlin and the Steelers front office don't get enough credit for this...their ability to continually draft and develop top-tier skill position talent is criminally underrated. :wow:

:beli: will go down as the GOAT coach/GM in the history of the sport...but even he can't find a decent WR to save his life. :sadcam:

They cycled through what felt like 30 brehs this past offseason...shyt was :picard:

Gotta give Ben credit too. He takes risks to make throws he shouldn't make to these WRs. If it works out the WRs get stats and highlights. If it turns into an INT, it's typically Ben's fault:lolbron:

Daps
AB is right...and so is Ryan.

AB knows the Steelers let Ben get away with all kinds of shyt BUT he knew that when he signed the big contract. That's on AB. You know shyt ain't right, and you knew that from the jump. There's no point in getting that guaranteed cash and THEN complaining about it. AB has to learn how to play "the game." You can't talk shyt and skip out on your team and then get mad when the media calls you out. You already know that's how it's gonna be.

AB is 31, expensive, a diva and black. Let's be real...being a breh is gonna be a strike against you if there are any character issues. WR's aren't valued anymore. Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, DeAndre Hopkins etc., have a combined 0 rings. Who is the team dumb enough to trade for that big azz contract?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

That's very hyperbolic...so how many wins did AB's bytching cost them? How many losses is his bytching responsible for? Is it because of AB's bytching that Ben led the league in interceptions? That Bell held out for more money? That Ryan Shazier got injured? That Joe Haden couldn't stop drawing penalties? You're scapegoating AB here.

I'm impressed at the level of mental illness that would behoove you to try and convince people that you're black on an internet message board. That's YOUR agenda.
Prove I'm not black or keep eating dikk. I guess Shannan Sharpe ain't black since we both see this situation the same way

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

the coach just had to have a special presser, and every single Steeler on the roster was asked for a quote. would you like to have to answer for another grown man?

i think the guy wants to win, but he def wants his numbers to go with it. no one seems to know what exactly has pissed him off so much

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If I’m tomlin I’m shopping bell and AB and either keeping Ben for one year while we groom a qb from this draft or shoo him out the door a la retirement.

Ben seems like a bytch. Everyone he comes in contact with in the past few years seems to get into disagreements with him. He gotta go.

They got Connor and JuJu. All they need is a new qb for the future and Tomlim can get back to coaching a room full of men and put this petty shyt behind him. They coming at him and his job over these clowns.
A QB from this draft? @Swagnificent you hear this nikka.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shows you that having a top WR is not essential to winning

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A QB from this draft? @Swagnificent you hear this nikka.

Someone’s gonna draft a qb from this draft and hit and everyone will be reverse engineering how they should’ve seen it coming or how they saw it coming.

I believe the organization makes the qb, not the other way around.

Y’all had Charlie batch succed when he couldn’t in Detroit.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Someone’s gonna draft a qb from this draft and hit and everyone will be reverse engineering how they should’ve seen it coming or how they saw it coming.

I believe the organization makes the qb, not the other way around.

Y’all had Charlie batch succed when he couldn’t in Detroit.
Nah they got Josh Dobbs. No idea why they drafted Mason Rudolph last year or would draft one this year. @Swagnificent says he is the best QB in the leauge

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I remember watching Ryan Clark spill the tea on AB the other night and being like
Confused_Christian_Bale.0.gif
Niigga always struck me as one of them "Oooooooh I'm telling" type niiggaz.