Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
America tried to emasculate the greats
Murder Malcolm, gave Cassius the shakes
Wait, tell them rumble young man rumble
Try to dim your lights tell you be humble

Jigga has bars for everything:wow:

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Tomlin needs to go to management & tell them that he needs Belichek type of control of the players. Brown clearly doesn’t fear Tomlin.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And that doesnt have shyt to do with the reasons asked of THOSE black men dumb ass
Lmao. Where was me posting a rapper's lyrics, where only a portion of said lyrics was there to prove a point, meant to elevate Antonio Brown to the level of the other guys in the quote or equate their respective situations? So if I left out the first two lines, shyt would be Gucci?:mjlol:I'll ignore you calling me a dumbass because I know being disrespectful for no reason is your steez

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tomlin needs to go to management & tell them that he needs Belichek type of control of the players. Brown clearly doesn’t fear Tomlin.
tomlin is also the problem he let these nikkas run all over him . big Ben , AB , it doesn't matter he looks weak. terry Bradshaw said he is just there gon be a cheerleader I see where he coming from now. in the press conferences he out there talkin big shyt to these reports . but have that same energy when your quarterback throw the coach's under the bus. or AB quit. naw he weak.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone collated all of the Antonio Brown headlines since the end of 2017...this dude is nuts :lupe:

• Brown took to Instagram to publicly call out his girlfriend and mother of his children for not taking care of her children from a previous relationship.
  • Brown skipped most of OTAs after he saw Roethlisberger wasn't there. Roethlisberger later admitted he had a pre-planned family vacation during the optional practices.
  • Brown slammed the media on the first day of mandatory minicamp, appearing to question why he plays, saying, “Am I playing football to make a lot of money or am I playing football to take care of my family?” Brown continued, saying the media puts pressure on him and that he is unable to go out in public because of it.
  • Brown showed up in a helicopter to training camp.
  • Brown disappeared for a week during training camp. Mike Tomlin claimed that he had been sent to Pittsburgh for medical tests, but Brown was filmed in a pool in Miami.
  • Brown reportedly called Bouchette a “racist” after Bouchette tweeted that Brown was limping at training camp. He then called Bouchette a “clown” on Twitter. Reportedly, Brown apologized to Bouchette.
  • Brown showed up more than four hours late to an event at Children’s Hospital, offering no explanation as to why he was so late.
  • Brown makes a joke in a GQ article about cheating on his girlfriend and mother of children, saying “it’s kind of hard to keep it in my pants.”
  • Brown threatened to assault ESPN’s The Undefeated reporter Jesse Washington, saying “wait to I see you bro we gone see what your jaw like.” Brown then issued a public apology, then went on a strange tirade to media in which he called himself an ”exceptionalism.”
  • Brown was spotted by CBS cameras hugging former Browns offensive coordinator Todd Haley during a game against Cleveland. He then was caught bragging about reaching 10,000 career receiving yards to Haley on team’s Snapchat, minutes after the 21-21 tie.
  • Brown was seen yelling at his offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner and wide receivers coach Darryl Drake on the sideline. He then left the locker room before media could ask him about it vs Chiefs.
  • Brown tweeted "trade me let's find out" when criticized on Twitter by former Steelers public relations staffer Ryan Scarpino.
  • Brown failed to show up for Monday meetings after the Chiefs game. He then told the media he was “pissed off” because “we suck.”
  • Brown was sued for trashing his Florida apartment and then claimed he had $80,000 in cash and a gun stolen from him. He was also sued for tossing furniture from the 14th floor of his apartment building, nearly hitting and, potentially, killing a 22-month-old toddler.
  • Brown was cited for driving in excess of 100 miles per hour on McKnight Road, which was over 55 miles per hour more than the posted speed limit. Brown reportedly told police that he was late for a team meeting.
  • Brown repeatedly posted his personal accolades on social media after Steelers losses, including a crucial 31-28 loss in New Orleans.
  • Brown reportedly got into a disagreement with Roethlisberger in practice, throws a football at him and leaves practice.
  • Brown reportedly skips the team’s walk through the day before Bengals game, shows up before the game, is told he won’t play and leaves at halftime.

Not to excuse any of this, because some of this shyt is clearly just AB being AB, but it is interesting that the practice / game related shyt seems to consistently involve Roethlisberger.

My take on the situation is this:
- Ben and AB are both divas / relatively coddled
- AB is still playing at his peak while Ben isn't
- Ben skips practice while not delivering on the field
- AB looks at this like...the fukk?...why am I here then? And peaces out himself
- AB being AB probably thinks: if Ben isn't to be held accountable, why should I?
- It probably also doesn't help that Ben doesn't get the negative energy despite raping someone, whereas AB does

Which essentially boils down to: AB won't hold himself to a high standard if Roethlisberger isn't being held to a high standard. But QBs have more leverage in the NFL than do WRs. So it's a fukked up situation to mediate if you're a coach.

And with the Ryan Clark shyt coming out, it's clear whose side the Steelers org is going to take...despite them holding down bad PR against AB in the past (he could have def be seen as more of a diva than he has been prior to this season).

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ben just literally held the orginazation hostage by threatening to retire because he wanted Haley gone. Got what he wanted and thew the ball more this year. Led the league in interceptions. Team 31st in rushing. Also bytched because the team drafted a QB in the third round. Yeah Ben is a saint
You forget that these people don't actually follow football. They just wait for their appointed Cacs to tell them how they should feel. They don't understand how much the Leveon situation really has to do with this.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No respect for Clark. Criticize the man, but leave at that. That was your teammate.
Clark was a mediocre safety with little talent (comparable) and benefitted by being a weak link in a strong defense. He a hater and I don't usually call people that. He think this gonna help him get a bag but I think it's gonna showcase AB point because this has to do with locker room shyt and how people really are vs how they are perceived. No one knows that better than someone from that locker room that's not willing to toe the line anymore. Usually they get that guy out of there ASAP to affect his bag and control the narrative but AB is too talented and JUST got his bag so this situation happens a decent they can't control it.