Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to excuse any of this, because some of this shyt is clearly just AB being AB, but it is interesting that the practice / game related shyt seems to consistently involve Roethlisberger.

My take on the situation is this:
- Ben and AB are both divas / relatively coddled
- AB is still playing at his peak while Ben isn't
- Ben skips practice while not delivering on the field
- AB looks at this like...the fukk?...why am I here then? And peaces out himself
- AB being AB probably thinks: if Ben isn't to be held accountable, why should I?
- It probably also doesn't help that Ben doesn't get the negative energy despite raping someone, whereas AB does

Which essentially boils down to: AB won't hold himself to a high standard if Roethlisberger isn't being held to a high standard. But QBs have more leverage in the NFL than do WRs. So it's a fukked up situation to mediate if you're a coach.

And with the Ryan Clark shyt coming out, it's clear whose side the Steelers org is going to take...despite them holding down bad PR against AB in the past (he could have def be seen as more of a diva than he has been prior to this season).

That whole post was making excuses for dude. You almost sound like his parent lol

So you are telling me AB, a grown ass man, is fukking around and doing all this silly shyt in practice because he sees Ben doing silly shyt. That sounds like the goofiest shyt I’ve ever heard. These are 30+ year old men and if I didn’t know any better I would think you are describing children.

Come on bruh...really sit down and read what you posted. You said “AB won’t hold himself to a high standard if Roethlisberger isn’t.”

That’s crazy as hell to have a thought process like that

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s amazing that he’s sh1tting on an organization that’s done nothing but enable him and hide much worse stuff he’s done from the media that could have hurt him financially and from a image standpoint

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole post was making excuses for dude. You almost sound like his parent lol

So you are telling me AB, a grown ass man, is fukking around and doing all this silly shyt in practice because he sees Ben doing silly shyt. That sounds like the goofiest shyt I’ve ever heard. These are 30+ year old men and if I didn’t know any better I would think you are describing children.

Come on bruh...really sit down and read what you posted. You said “AB won’t hold himself to a high standard if Roethlisberger isn’t.”

That’s crazy as hell to have a thought process like that

Nah breh, I'm not excusing his shyt at all really. He's obviously not a leader because a leader doesn't look to anyone else's example to decide if he'll lead or not. It is some childish, diva shyt. Just didn't punctuate the thought with it.

EDIT: If anything it's just pointing to how fukked up shyt can be when your most talented / important players aren't leaders...and how important it is for a QB to be a leader.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s amazing that he’s sh1tting on an organization that’s done nothing but enable him and hide much worse stuff he’s done from the media that could have hurt him financially and from a image standpoint

Yeah I’m not a steeler fan at all but they have been obviously covering up a lot of shyt and protecting this dude over the past few years.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If I’m tomlin I’m shopping bell and AB and either keeping Ben for one year while we groom a qb from this draft or shoo him out the door a la retirement.

Ben seems like a bytch. Everyone he comes in contact with in the past few years seems to get into disagreements with him. He gotta go.

They got Connor and JuJu. All they need is a new qb for the future and Tomlim can get back to coaching a room full of men and put this petty shyt behind him. They coming at him and his job over these clowns.

Ben lead the league on yards. Will Grier ain’t doing that.

How does AB's behavior affect everyone? Be specific.

That's very hyperbolic...so how many wins did AB's bytching cost them? How many losses is his bytching responsible for? Is it because of AB's bytching that Ben led the league in interceptions? That Bell held out for more money? That Ryan Shazier got injured? That Joe Haden couldn't stop drawing penalties? You're scapegoating AB here.

I'm impressed at the level of mental illness that would behoove you to try and convince people that you're black on an internet message board. That's YOUR agenda.

Spokeman San doesn’t even watch football. Don’t take his take seriously

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ben lead the league on yards. Will Grier ain’t doing that.

Spokeman San doesn’t even watch football. Don’t take his take seriously

Yards are like rebounds. Who cares. I wanna say Stafford led the league in yards once too. And neither made the playoffs the year they did it.

Everybody’s due a down year. The next qb won’t lead the league in yards his first year but not letting someone hold me hostage would be worth it if I’m Tomlin. Ben’s not worth it if AB gets traded.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yards are like rebounds. Who cares. I wanna say Stafford led the league in yards once too. And neither made the playoffs the year they did it.

Everybody’s due a down year. The next qb won’t lead the league in yards his first year but not letting someone hold me hostage would be worth it if I’m Tomlin. Ben’s not worth it if AB gets traded.

Getting a hof QB is gold in the Nfl as much of an ass as Ben is and even though he’s on the way down it may take a generation to find an even competent qb never mind a hof one. Think of how many franchises have been terrible because of how bad they’re qb situation is for decades. As big a pain ass Ben is when he’s gone Tomlins life is gonna be much harder if he has trash qb’s

Now if you’re telling me they’re gonna rebuild fine but if you think Big Bens easily replaceable and you’re gonna find another dude to do nearly as well good luck

People b1tching about how Big Ben has more room to f up well yeah it has nothing to do with anything but how important the QB position is and how hard it is to replace one especially a hof one

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

No they are not. You don’t watch football. :russ:

Yards while you’re getting blown out are garbage time yards. The Steelers were in every game they played especially there last 8.

These ain’t blake bortles yards getting to 300 when the defense is playing prevent with a 3 score lead.

Stick to basketball

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No they are not. You don’t watch football. :russ:

Yards while you’re getting blown out are garbage time yards. The Steelers were in every game they played especially there last 8.

These ain’t blake bortles yards getting to 300 when the defense is playing prevent with a 3 score lead.

Stick to basketball

We’ll see if AB gets traded. Ben ben getting carried. Y’all acting like it’s the 90’s :heh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
We’ll see if AB gets traded. Ben ben getting carried. Y’all acting like it’s the 90’s :heh:

Caried by who lmao. Ben has 2 Super Bowls. Both without AB. Tf you talking about :laff::laff::laff:

AB gonna see what life is like when a QB can’t get you the ball. Go ask desean, DT, sanders what it’s like when you know you a 1400 yard guy but you’re only getting 700 cuz your QB is trash. You a fool if you think Jordy wouldn’t have 1300 if he was still with Arod.

Stick to basketball. You got ways to go when it comes to the NFL :laff::laff:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl watching some Nick Cannon singing show and AB was on there dancing and singing his ass off :deadmanny:

And I think this shyt is live so dude already had this goofy ass show lined up before the Steelers even got eliminated :mjlol:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

rHov4GQ.png