Rust Server

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I really don't care. I'm just concerned with how cats got so many C4 so quick. it's pointless trying to secure your shyt if people can easily get their hands on so much C4
those people had the C4 before we removed explosives.

Right now the only way to get explosives is through air drops. Been like that a week.

he didnt use C4 on your house, he used grenades, which is why your house is all fukked up like that. Basically he spends all his resources building grenades. He prolly stood there 45 minuteS+ blowing your shyt up cause grenades dont do too much damage BUT they do splash damage so itll knock 2 walls down or kill crates

we checked the logs on how people have been getting their money. No one is hacking. Just killing a lot of zombies and selling the items they get

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
those people had the C4 before we removed explosives.

Right now the only way to get explosives is through air drops. Been like that a week.

he didnt use C4 on your house, he used grenades, which is why your house is all fukked up like that. Basically he spends all his resources building grenades. He prolly stood there 45 minuteS+ blowing your shyt up cause grenades dont do too much damage BUT they do splash damage so itll knock 2 walls down or kill crates

we checked the logs on how people have been getting their money. No one is hacking. Just killing a lot of zombies and selling the items they get

he might have used grenades, but my house is all 'fuct up' cause I (sloppily) disassembled it . when I spawned in after being raided, only the doors were missing. there were also 3 shacks built around it for some reason

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
he might have used grenades, but my house is all 'fuct up' cause I (sloppily) disassembled it . when I spawned in after being raided, only the doors were missing. there were also 3 shacks built around it for some reason
yeah but ill show u wld house if you want to get him back, we already robbed him once

his tower is near @KritNC tower

@KritNC are you coming back ? :russ:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So much demonic activities going on brehs, i gotta get in on this soon :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:lupe: maybe breh I know everyone got big ass mansions and guns and shyt now and all I got is this rock :to:

you got all the plans though.. everyone thinks building tall buildings is secure :dead: itsn ot about that bruh.. you could bounce back in a day easily

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Here some FAQ

BASICS:

Q: How many hits does an axe take to break a wooden door with full health?
A: 112 hits

Q: How many hits does a pickaxe take to break a wooden door with full health?
A: 56 hits

Q: Do bluebrints you've learned stay with you when you die?
A: Yes, they last forever

Q: Can you break this this and that?!
A: With melee you can break doors,boxes,barricades, ramps, stairs, sleeping bags, storage bags, fires, wood shelters (the craftable one)
With C4/nades you can break walls,doorways,metaldoors, and everything above

Q: Difference between a pickaxe and a hatchet?
A: Pickaxe gathers resources much faster with the exception of harvesting animals and does 2x damage with slightly more range (slower hits)

Q: Can you destroy other peoples sleepingbags?
A: Yes. in under 20 hits

Q: what Happens when you place multiple sleepingbags in the world?
A: You will spawn at the last sleeping bag you placed. old one is NOT removed

Q: How many F1 Nades does it take to destroy a metal door?
A. Metal doors take 11 grenades to destroy.

Q: How many explosive charges does it take to destroy a metal door
A: 3 Total for fresh doors. Generally only need 2 because of decay

Q: How does decay work?!
A: decay destroys structures and doors over a time span of around 4 days (little faster for doors) starting from the top of your house down.

Q: how do you repair stuff?
A: right click the decayed object with the required resource (wood, metal, leather, cloth, etc)

Q: I SAW AN AIRPLANE!!!!!
A: the airplane is a world event in which occures once every ingame day (so once an hour). It drops 1-3 crates in which can contain anything from 100's of ammo to c4 to crafting materials to medkits.

feel free to ask more questions and ill update. these are the basics that i can think of on the spot, someone grave dug this thread and since there are about 600 new players i thought i'd update it since it might be useful again.

Last edited: