Rust Server

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:snoop: i should actually get some playtime tonight. cait wait
I've burned some bridges in the past but I'm trying to build up this coli clan now that more ppl are on the server to fukk with. If you want I'll give you access to my base and some guns as a sign of good will. Now if only @Triple OG will forgive me :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I've burned some bridges in the past but I'm trying to build up this coli clan now that more ppl are on the server to fukk with. If you want I'll give you access to my base and some guns as a sign of good will. Now if only @Triple OG will forgive me :wow:
thanks for the offer, i'll think about it:future:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Last night was pure crack. @Triple OG better watch out that front porch not safe no more :lolbron:
I try and be nice to the new ppl and pure waits for me to turn around pulls a shotty out blasts me in the back then his naked ass chases me down a hill while I trying to use med kits pumping away with the shotty slowly killing me then dude steals my m4 100 ammo and full kev:sadcam:

I won't rest till I have pure captured in my own fort begging for scraps :pacspit:
:dead:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm down if we can get more people on the server. when it's just us, it seems inevitable cats will get bored and start fukking with each other

o u mean how @KritNC be at my house more then me and he cant even get in :russ:

he tried to light my shyt on fire yesterdsy

:to:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I was walking through my office today to go to my desk and I notice this door open to a room that's normally locked. I peek inside and the got a whole gang of shyt, all new monitors and keyboards and mice and the good office supplies stashed back there. I'm not lying brehs I had a strong urge to steal that shyt and run away and hide it at my desk. This game having bad effects on me :sadcam: