Rust Server

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if anyone from the coli is playing with a different Steam name, let it be known here

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@daze23 it was WLD who broke into your house days ago. He broke into our house too. He logged off in our house and logged in soon as I was figuring out what happened so he appeared right infront of me :dead: I killed him obviously :dead:

that metal tower we robbed yesterday that we thought was front 2 backs tower was his thats when he admitted he broke into your house. Cause everything he robbed on our 1st floor, we just robbed from him and he said he just robbed it from you :dead:

So this game is really demonic brehs? :lupe:

:shaq: yes it is :shaq:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@daze23 it was WLD who broke into your house days ago. He broke into our house too. He logged off in our house and logged in soon as I was figuring out what happened so he appeared right infront of me :dead: I killed him obviously :dead:

that metal tower we robbed yesterday that we thought was front 2 backs tower was his thats when he admitted he broke into your house. Cause everything he robbed on our 1st floor, we just robbed from him and he said he just robbed it from you :dead:

:shaq: yes it is :shaq:
I really don't care. I'm just concerned with how cats got so many C4 so quick. it's pointless trying to secure your shyt if people can easily get their hands on so much C4