Rust Server

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this mafukka tried to rob me while i was in my house and took 2 bullets to the head :ufdup:

@KritNC you might not find Rust too fun after im done with you :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So @KritNC :youngsabo: I noticed you only have 1 entrance to your house :youngsabo:

So I took the liberty of helping a good friend out and spike barracading your door :youngsabo: I mean, you wouldnt want anyone to enter it right? Only downside is, no one (aka you) will ever be able to leave it :youngsabo: I hope you like your house a lot :mjlol: cause you gonna need all that C4 you been bragging about to blow up the spike barricades :mjlol:
YKtE727.jpg

cPk3VVX.jpg

1T0SN0V.jpg

oh and I noticed that little window about 7 floors up :youngsabo:

so just incase you think you can survive that 7 floor jump (which in Rust you cant :dead:) I put some spike barricades down around the ground where you would land if you some how did survive.. you know.. to cushion your fall :mjlol: and to protect your house from zombies n shyt :youngsabo:

Too late breh all the c4 I got this bout to be fun

After you get done blowing up the spike barracades :mjlol:

deebo.jpg

WHAT C4 ?

Enjoy your super bowl sunday @KritNC :youngsabo:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@KritNC :ufdup:

you dont gotta worry about leaving your house no more :youngsabo: we took outta the kindness of our hearts to make big holes in your walls to help you breathe :youngsabo:

FjxWCg4.jpg

8NObNKb.jpg

oNosGBT.jpg

FbnPhdl.jpg

H99Gd6Z.jpg

edit: we didnt find KritNC in his tower.. even though he was logged in when we robbed him.. so that means someone (front 2 back :usure:) was hiding him in their tower.. so basically the entire coli gang but @2gunsup and @daze23 :ufdup:

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
@KritNC :ufdup:

you dont gotta worry about leaving your house no more :youngsabo: we took outta the kindness of our hearts to make big holes in your walls to help you breathe :youngsabo:

FjxWCg4.jpg

8NObNKb.jpg

oNosGBT.jpg

FbnPhdl.jpg

H99Gd6Z.jpg

edit: we didnt find KritNC in his tower.. even though he was logged in when we robbed him.. so that means someone (front 2 back :usure:) was hiding him in their tower.. so basically the entire coli gang but @2gunsup and @daze23 :ufdup:

:dead: at this shyt

I wasn't on

But tell me why I would hide someone who jacked all my shyt?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
krit said something about finding 50 c4. someone must be hacking if that's true

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
krit said something about finding 50 c4. someone must be hacking if that's true

I honestly dont trust that V7 guy... but theres a small possibility he bought them before we removed buying explosives. I know we had about 15 c4 when you could buy them with the in game economy. He was bragging about having over a million economy money which is true cause he was killing zombies for almost 2 days straight.

But at the same time, he always asks me to do shyt I dont feel comfortable doing.. Yesterday he wanted me (admin) to teleport to his location so I could help him make an in game arena for death matches.. :whoa:

edit: krit told me he had 15, not 50. Hes also drunk right now so :yeshrug: