Russos need Marvel, Marvel needs the Russos. Both have taken L's since they've been away from each other.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Joss Whedon:mjlol:
Need a Dennis Villaneuve. He knows how to do scale but is probably too busy with Dune.
How about the guys that did Everything Everywhere All at Once?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Joss Whedon:mjlol:
Need a Dennis Villaneuve. He knows how to do scale but is probably too busy with Dune.
How about the guys that did Everything Everywhere All at Once?
Denis would have a damn aneurysm dealing with Feige not allowing complete creative freedom. As would the Daniels. Man ruffled so many stans’ feathers with his stance on the MCU.

E_geyazWUAcS6iA

“I think if “Dennis” Villeneuve got involved with Marvel, he would learn how to make a great film-“ :dead:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Denis would have a damn aneurysm dealing with Feige not allowing complete creative freedom. As would the Daniels. Man ruffled so many stans’ feathers with his stance on the MCU.

E_geyazWUAcS6iA

“I think if “Dennis” Villeneuve got involved with Marvel, he would learn how to make a great film-“ :dead:
Hey i got his last name wrong too. Big deal. Just s suggestion. Sicario was awesome. Dune was good too. He can manage a street level or cosmic movie. Maybe a mix of both? F4?

Whatever. I’m not trying to proslytize. Just throwing out other possibilities.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm fine with calling MoM trash, the only movie we really disagree on is Love and Thunder. I acknowledge I'm in the minority there, idk why I like it and no one else does lol
Thor 4 is solid I really liked jane’s mighty thor ragnarok still better. They did take away the seriousness when he told the kid how to use his power like idris did

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think some people also just have Marvel/superhero fatigue, and that I can't blame them for. Some movies aren't getting a fair shot because of it which is a shame, but I understand it and I think a lot of people just haven't realized that yet

MCU is playground status after you watch all 3 seasons of The Boys. They Boys touch on themes that MCU can never even utter on screen, on top of the maturity and character development.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert Downey Jr was the glue to the MCU and these new nikkas don't hold a candle to him. Doesn't help that they're running through a bunch of what's his names and who the fukks tier characters. The casting for Xmen better be goated because that's the last real big joker.