Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why is nutella so impressive? ive always wanted to try it though

is the russian media telling its people that ukraines live in huts and eat dirt?

the quality of life, wealth inequality, and access to imported good is limited from some stuff I've read

Russia isn't Western Europe or the US at the end of the day

:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the quality of life, wealth inequality, and access to imported good is limited from some stuff I've read

Russia isn't Western Europe or the US at the end of the day

:manny:

It’s that bad in Russia?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It’s that bad in Russia?

Russias about Mexico level, in that the major cities are the same quality as Europe or North America and then your like "damn ok we aint the only ones that got it :ehh:"

And then you venture outside those spots and you got some Hills Have Eyes shyt going on. Moscow, St. Pete, Yekaterinburg, Kazan etc will be fine even if hard hit by sanctions. But the backwoods are gonna revert to Medieval shyt like hunting rabbits for stew.

I know about Russia. One of my parents speaks Russian from working at the Cuban embassy for them years ago and I have a cousin that left Cuba to go there (they dont ask Cubans for visas) and ended up staying and marrying a PAWG and they have little mixed Russian kids:skip:

A part of me understands they have to go, these war crimes are demonic shyt. But I cant front like they didnt help my people out when the US stepped on us. Cant front on them helping out against Apartheid (if with ulterior motives). So I dont want to see Russia destroyed or even stop being a world power, but this current regime has be disbanded one way or another. This aint the 20th century anymore.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russias about Mexico level, in that the major cities are the same quality as Europe or North America and then your like "damn ok we aint the only ones that got it :ehh:"

And then you venture outside those spots and you got some Hills Have Eyes shyt going on. Moscow, St. Pete, Yekaterinburg, Kazan etc will be fine even if hard hit by sanctions. But the backwoods are gonna revert to Medieval shyt like hunting rabbits for stew.

I know about Russia. One of my parents speaks Russian from working at the Cuban embassy for them years ago and I have a cousin that left Cuba to go there (they dont ask Cubans for visas) and ended up staying and marrying a PAWG and they have little mixed Russian kids:skip:

A part of me understands they have to go, these war crimes are demonic shyt. But I cant front like they didnt help my people out when the US stepped on us. Cant front on them helping out against Apartheid (if with ulterior motives). So I dont want to see Russia destroyed or even stop being a world power, but this current regime has be disbanded one way or another. This aint the 20th century anymore.

so essentially theres no middle class, filthy rich or fuking poor