Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah I'm a little baffled at what's impressive about this.

It's just another turn in his Churchill Tribute Act... Churchill tried to make a rep for himself by joining the war effort in WW1 - it was disastrous and when it wasn't he wanted to go home because he was bored, but that hasn't stopped it being part of the legend... Boris desperately wants to be seen as the new British Bulldog, so he's out in Kyiv jacking as much valour as he can.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He's tricking me cause I respect him for actually going to Ukraine and meeting with Zelenskyy face to face?:dwillhuh:

I didn't say I respect him for going there even though there was danger. I'm the one who said 12 posts ago that Russia would never strike while he was on the ground cause they don't want to start WW3. Don't take my arguments and throw them back at me :why:

With that being said, the reason I respect it is because it was a huge move for Zelenskyy and the people of Ukraine. Being able to show a huge NATO player on the ground, walking through Ukrainian streets, observing the situation on the ground and seeing it for themselves, and then pledging aid is huge.

Don't get me confused with these idiots in this thread :pachaha:

Boris Johnson doing this to make people forget about him breaking covid rules and corruption going on in his administration.

Its a photo op....he ain't in the trenches.