Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
There is no way to verify if this story is true or not.

Even if it is true, there's always a few bad apples in every group. The U.S. certainly has some as does Ukraine.

This dude right here.

I used to have a lot of respect for you as a poster, breh. Had no idea you let yourself become radicalized. Wow.

Daps
if Russia was smart they would put "sugar" in the gas they send to Europe right before it's about to shut off.
if you put a substance in to gas that fukks up the hardware on a continental level...

:whoo:

it seems easy enough to do...:merchant:

or...you could substitute natural gas with mustard gas and nobody would know until it was up in their face... :whew:

yall lucky i'm not a fascist dictator because i'm waaaaaaay too creative.

You would probably put holes in the helmets too, you b*stard :damn::pacspit:

Daps

War is ugly, its an opportunity to see humans at their lowest vibrations. You're going to hear about stories like these, ones like the woman who was sexually abused above, and many more. I can guarantee you that some of the most vile acts you can imagine are taking place in that theater of operations right now by everyone involved. None of it is right or justifiable but it is what you get with 'war'.

Yeah. But one side is the aggressor so you can't view all the vile acts as equal. Ukrainians are watching their countrymen get slaughtered, raped, executed, blown up, etc for no reason at all.

I dont blame some folks for looking at these fools and being like, "you know what? I'm not going to let these dudes sit up here and eat like everything is cool. You want food? Here ya go. Now ill sit back and watch you choke to death."

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’m assuming the US is already knee deep in creating defensive drones that will be able to follow friendly troops/tanks/artillery to jam or take out the larger enemy drones. Who knows, they might already be deployed.

The smaller ones on the other hand - especially the “suicide” drones are crazy. A lot of them weight under 10 pounds. Not sure how you’d be able to effectively track and shoot down something that small.
Start breeding and training hawks and Falcons to take them bytches down:mjlit:

Daps
Actually its all equal, there is no justifiable level - which is my point about war being an ugly thing. Right or wrong, everybody involved feels like they're doing what they have to do.

If you try to kill me, and I kill you instead, you can't tell me that my action wasn't justified, breh. That's not how this works.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Actually its all equal, there is no justifiable level - which is my point about war being an ugly thing. Right or wrong, everybody involved feels like they're doing what they have to do.

Exactly, theres no such thing as a noble warrior or a kind hearted defender of justice. From somebodies perspective, you're a butcher and a devil and they would be right no matter if your just defending your homeland. Its the lesser of two evils but its still killing. War is hell and is possibly the lowest vibrational act humans are capable of, even when its fought for the right reasons. And its almost always pointless as well when 90 percent of the time diplomacy of some kind would prevail over armed conflict. The only other creatures that fight wars in the style of humans are Ants, most other animals fight but usually not to the death if its avoidable. Wonder why humans became so bloodthirsty. Sometimes good and justice dont share the same side no matter what Saturday morning cartoons would have you believe :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the aggressor in an invasion does not enjoy the same moral benefits as the invaded nation.
period.

unfortunately civilians in a besieged cities are being treated as combatants whether or not they are.
gloves come off at that point if i'm the one being invaded. i wasn't a combatant before but now i am would be my attitude.

civilians are being forced by circumstances to decide to run or fight.
neither is desirable.

fukk Putin.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the aggressor in an invasion does not enjoy the same moral benefits as the invaded nation.
period.

unfortunately civilians in a besieged cities are being treated as combatants whether or not they are.
gloves come off at that point if i'm the one being invaded. i wasn't a combatant before but now i am would be my attitude.

civilians are being forced by circumstances to decide to run or fight.
neither is desirable.

fukk Putin.

And even so, you don't pre-emptively assume all citizens are enemy combatants and massacre them.

Utter atrocity.