Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Come on breh, you've been talking about Russia breaking up into smaller nations. Iraq didn't break up. One could argue that its because we were there with the intent to keep the nation from falling apart after taking charge but my point still stands.

A nation has to fall apart from the inside. Russia is showing no signs of that. It's just the opposite. Putin is consolidating power and his people are firmly behind the war effort now.

I took a couple of days off from this thread to be a part of the conversation on Will Smith, but I still know my geopolitics, breh :ufdup:
There is no leadership structure left after Putin. He has quelled any contenders and everyone in his orbit is maybe 10 years or so younger than him. With so much of their youth abandoning the country, who's going to take the helm? A Chinese or Indian backed outsider? Its in the interest of the West to allow the country to become a thing of the past, so they aren't going to swoop in.

And lets be clear about your comparison to Iraq - the country was not allowed to collapse because we installed a leader backed by a US military security force.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
New straw poll released in Russia shows Putin at 83% approval rating in Russia, up from 69% in January. People are having the words traitor sprawled on their doors if they oppose the war, and subject to more abuses and accusations. The sanctions have united the "on the fence" Russians with the hardliners and the doves/dissenters have all practically left or been silenced. Russias not breaking up anytime soon, theyre devolving into a Soviet like war-time society right before our very eyes :wow:

Shaken at First, Many Russians Now Rally Behind Putin’s Invasion

crazy, dudes are a lost cause

this vid is pretty good, I can see how from the Russian pov Ukraine is not a real country

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, Putin wouldn't kill him. He's too valuable. He's still a high-profile fugitive from the US that he can keep in his pocket for an exchange if he ever needs one. Not to mention, he might still be mining that fool for information.

He ain’t that valuable you don’t think nsa implemented new systems that he don’t know about he only providing info of shyt he knew which is prob archaic at this point

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת