Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
New straw poll released in Russia shows Putin at 83% approval rating in Russia, up from 69% in January. People are having the words traitor sprawled on their doors if they oppose the war, and subject to more abuses and accusations. The sanctions have united the "on the fence" Russians with the hardliners and the doves/dissenters have all practically left or been silenced. Russias not breaking up anytime soon, theyre devolving into a Soviet like war-time society right before our very eyes :wow:

Shaken at First, Many Russians Now Rally Behind Putin’s Invasion

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
New straw poll released in Russia shows Putin at 83% approval rating in Russia, up from 69% in January. People are having the words traitor sprawled on their doors if they oppose the war, and subject to more abuses and accusations. The sanctions have united the "on the fence" Russians with the hardliners and the doves/dissenters have all practically left or been silenced. Russias not breaking up anytime soon, theyre devolving into a Soviet like war-time society right before our very eyes :wow:

Time for Putin to declare victory then

:manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

time...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
india is in a very bad situation. i understand. they cant let china be the only big dog in that circle of influence and they need russia to continue being a stable trading partner. all these countries are looking out for their national interest.
India has a long history with the Soviets post British Empire. Lots of weapons,grain,etc. USSR provided lots of education tools as well. Interesting to read old children's books taking about beating landowners.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Pretty much why i do not give a shyt about sanctions causing any hardships over there except for those that are against the war/Putin.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

this is great news. i was kinda feeling bad for the destruction that the special economic operation will bring down on their heads, but since they're cool with maternity wards and children hospitals being bombed that's a relief for me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They had to give Chernobyl back :mjlol:

once the dust settles and Russia breaks up (yes, i believe it's inevitable) it's gonna be like the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

that power vacuum... :hubie:

and a more interesting question imo is what NATO does once Russia is officially a non-entity.
it's not like the fall of the USSR when people were asking the same question. this is gonna be no more Russia, period.

NATO is thee most powerful military organization in the world. i really wonder where their gaze will land without Russia.

:lupe:

Daps
once the dust settles and Russia breaks up (yes, i believe it's inevitable) it's gonna be like the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

that power vacuum... :hubie:

and a more interesting question imo is what NATO does once Russia is officially a non-entity.
it's not like the fall of the USSR when people were asking the same question. this is gonna be no more Russia, period.

NATO is thee most powerful military organization in the world. i really wonder where their gaze will land without Russia.

:lupe:

Yall still think russia is gonna collapse :mjlol:

Breh, even Iraq didn't collapse when we went in there and took out their leader and broke their military's back.

Russia would have to collapse from the inside and I don't see any inkling that it will happen.