Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
is it bad for russia that this thread is less active than before?

yeah, it means they aint doing shyt but playing hide and seek with angry Ukrainians and soaking up munitions.
i bet that Ukraine has been probing Russian airspace with drones for a minute leading to the chopper strike.
this is like the Doolittle raid that gave American's the confidence to bomb the Japanese mainland.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Who was it?????

AdvancedPhysicalAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I am getting tired of India. Who do they think they are seriously trying to get into the fray and save Russia. shyt is embarasing on their part especially with their trolls online talking about let's end the Dollar.

Weirdo Nationalists stick together :francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I am getting tired of India. Who do they think they are seriously trying to get into the fray and save Russia. shyt is embarasing on their part especially with their trolls online talking about let's end the Dollar.
they're feeling themselves a little bit too much. they forgot that take a shyt right there in the street, so no one takes you seriously.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

India hasn't forgotten about being colonized. I've said this in the past, and it's not to be hateful, but there's a lot of countries out here who would love to slap some sanctions on the US and UK. There's countries out here asking why does the US and the west get to dictate anything. They're just waiting for their turn to take advantage of a situation, and Putin has probably fukked up a lot.