Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
@fro

:russ:

That shyt was debunked earlier this week lmaoooooooooo

Why are there hieroglyphics around your videos?
:mjlol:

Your brain is two gerbils on a treadmill. Your gullible ass gon be grasping at straws for bullshyt all day at this rate. YOU came in here CONFIDENTLY uttering stupidity.

:francis:
Believe in Santa Claus and mention geopolitics without real world geopolitical experience or understanding gulli-brehs
I didn’t utter anything until my most recent post. I reposted a video and you threw a temper tantrum and began telling me about your time in the army lol. You can’t even tell me yet which side I think is right lol.

You talking about gullible yet you’re the one that has gone into attack dog mode at a video being reposted with absolutely no opinion lol.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Probably, because if I was locked in the same website with my internet friends since 2014 I would probably see the outside world as alien too.

This is hoova deuce, coli style where u from?

what an idiot

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Word salad. Nobody asked about your combat experience.. a video was posted from twitter.. you began this weird Guile from street fighter thing.

this is like a woman at a football game rooting for whoever her man roots for lol.
Miss me with anymore apocalypse now stories.

go argue with a nikka for stolen valor at the mall or some shyt

And the NERVE OF A nikka in the army to talk to me about reading level

He responded directly to the video and the points you made. Why do you keep trying to embed those tweets like that, do you not see how your post looks once you hit send?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
He responded directly to the video and the points you made. Why do you keep trying to embed those tweets like that, do you not see how your post looks once you hit send?

You clearly saw the video, right? I clicked “embed” as I would on any other website I the world.. it ain’t my fault this shyt is running on fukking angelfire.

And I didn’t make any point, I posted a video. Now, in my recent post, I cited articles of international treaties which nobody has responded to, and even then it was hypothetical but nikkas instead are worried about twitter embedding etiquette.

Superstar
Daps
I have yet to be called out, as I haven’t made a claim lol.
I posted a video with armed combatants in a Red Cross van and 5 people tore their clothes off. I just laughed and moved on.

Then I posted another video and he got mad and said it was debunked.

now if I had pointed out that such acts, especially in conjunction with reports of strikes on civilian vehicles (as the idiot above alluded to) is forbidden by a multitude of treaties, standing (Geneva convention Articles 25 and 41) and superseded (Hague conventions) and then someone actually replied to it, THEN you could say someone called me out…but most of you nikkas just play metal gear solids so u scream Geneva conventions and miss the point

Customary IHL - Practice Relating to Rule 59. Improper Use of the Distinctive Emblems of the Geneva Conventions

if you mean the second video, which has been reposted countless times in memorial of a previous war crime, the same thing applies, I just reposted it.. But once again, his negro attack dogs seem angry w me lol
MEDICS CARRY WEAPONS you IDIOT. I made sure to bold so your speak and spell face ass could read the key words lmao. Show me the last time that rule you post was enforced you DUMBASS.

Opposing forces shoot at ground and aeromedical evacuation transports everyday worldwide but your dumbass wouldn’t know that because you can’t put your socks on without getting a headache.

It’s the reason medics carry weapons. So we could defend our patients and ourselves you NITWIT lmao.

full

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t utter anything until my most recent post. I reposted a video and you threw a temper tantrum and began telling me about your time in the army lol. You can’t even tell me yet which side I think is right lol.

You talking about gullible yet you’re the one that has gone into attack dog mode at a video being reposted with absolutely no opinion lol.

You getting roasted because you got disrespectful after I was the only one trying to be friendly and point something out for you to consider.

Now I don’t care, and I’m just going to pick apart the bs you keep posting until you learn to research your sources lol.

I’m not mad, I don’t hate you or anything, I’m just throwing back the same shyt you gave me. Either roll with it and have fun, get mad, or post facts you a grown man. You shouldn’t be getting your feelings hurt because someone tries to help you

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
MEDICS CARRY WEAPONS you IDIOT. I made sure to bold so your speak and spell face ass could read the key words lmao. Show me the last time that rule you post was enforced you DUMBASS.

Opposing forces shoot at ground and aeromedical evacuation transports everyday worldwide but your dumbass wouldn’t know that because you can’t put your socks on without getting a headache.

It’s the reason medics carry weapons. So we could defend our patients and ourselves you NITWIT lmao.

full
So much typeface.

I posted a video with about 9 heavily armed men, full combat gear and weapons jumping out of a Red Cross van and you threw a tantrum. Cited articles and now you’re crip walking in them stupid ass boots, bold letters, name calling, out of date rapper references all type of shyt

“not enforced” (Because NOW that matters lmao)
MIGHT be medics
MIGHT have been coming to triage
MIGHT happen everyday even though he just said Russia are wrong for doing that.

My nikka just stop typing, absolutely nothing you respond with pertains to what I’m saying.. This like squid game shyt at this point.

he gonna tell me about how he lost 2 brothers in Iraq, call me a delinquent or some shyt and then respond to nothing, say he did it everyday then post a Krutis Blow gif and wait for the rest of the decade long coli veterans lol.

last post tho u got whatever u we’re trying to get out, we’re just trading insults now.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Probably, because if I was locked in the same website with my internet friends since 2014 I would probably see the outside world as alien too.

This is hoova deuce, coli style where u from?

what an idiot

What is your newbie ass babbling on about:dahell:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

full

Man is gonna be :damn: when he learns even Ukraine's Catering squad could wash the Russians right now :russ: