Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
So much typeface.

I posted a video with about 9 heavily armed men, full combat gear and weapons jumping out of a Red Cross van and you threw a tantrum. Cited articles and now you’re crip walking in them stupid ass boots, bold letters, name calling, out of date rapper references all type of shyt

“not enforced” (Because NOW that matters lmao)
MIGHT be medics
MIGHT have been coming to triage
MIGHT happen everyday even though he just said Russia are wrong for doing that.

My nikka just stop typing, absolutely nothing you respond with pertains to what I’m saying.. This like squid game shyt at this point.

full

:russ:

You’re still Clutching pearls over something you have no idea about, you emotional DUNCE. No one’s mad at you lmaooooo my nikka read the room.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
So much typeface.

I posted a video with about 9 heavily armed men, full combat gear and weapons jumping out of a Red Cross van and you threw a tantrum. Cited articles and now you’re crip walking in them stupid ass boots, bold letters, name calling, out of date rapper references all type of shyt

“not enforced” (Because NOW that matters lmao)
MIGHT be medics
MIGHT have been coming to triage
MIGHT happen everyday even though he just said Russia are wrong for doing that.

My nikka just stop typing, absolutely nothing you respond with pertains to what I’m saying.. This like squid game shyt at this point.

he gonna tell me about how he lost 2 brothers in Iraq, call me a delinquent or some shyt and then respond to nothing, say he did it everyday then post a Krutis Blow gif and wait for the rest of the decade long coli veterans lol.

last post tho u got whatever u we’re trying to get out, we’re just trading insults now.

Kurtis Blow.. Nooo. That's the only rapper my mom still listens to :deadmanny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m offering combat experience but I won’t waste it on someone who touches the bottoms of they feet together when they masturbate.
:mjlol:

MEDICS CARRY WEAPONS you IDIOT. I made sure to bold so your speak and spell face ass could read the key words lmao.

you can’t put your socks on without getting a headache.

gonna have to charge you with a war crime cause you just napalmed his village.

full

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How about learn to post something from Twitter without all the code in it. Have a blessed motherfukking day. Because I will never see one of your posts ever again:myman:

fool doesn't know basic message board etiquette yet expects to be taken seriously.
that's not even taking into account the low quality of the content in the posts.
presentation is :trash:
thoughts are :trash:
rep is :trash:

:hubie:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
fool doesn't know basic message board etiquette yet expects to be taken seriously.
that's not even taking into account the low quality of the content in the posts.

This guys name is orbital fetus and his picture is some iRobot Chinese baby shyt.
And he’s telling me that because I clicked embed on the biggest social media platform on the planet earth and it didn’t work on this 2002 angelfire board, that it’s MY fault lol.

then he told me my “rep” on the coli is trash.

Is there some kind of coli pension you nikkas is getting the way y’all keep gangbanging about it? nikkas act like this shyt is grand theft auto online lmao ..nikka said my rep lmao. U fukking jackass lmao

blood-in-blood-out-gangster.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This guys name is orbital fetus and his picture is some iRobot Chinese baby shyt.
And he’s telling me that because I clicked embed on the biggest social media platform on the planet earth and it didn’t work on this 2002 angelfire board, that it’s MY fault lol.

Is there some kind of coli pension you nikkas is getting the way y’all keep gangbanging about it? nikkas act like this shyt is grand theft auto online lmao ..nikka said my rep lmao. U fukking jackass lmao

you can't neg me back though... :ahh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

You're crying like a bytch :scust:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I'm kidding, the forum needs new blood, but I think you get the sentiment.
giphy.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
if they can, Ukraine should absolutely keep penetrating Russian airspace and hitting their supply lines and whatever manufacturing and transportation they can. aside from their nukes, air defense was all they had left to tout in light of everything else being trash and the air force MIA. if Russia's air defense is as trash as everything else...Ukraine could in theory go ham with little to no resistance.

Ukraine taking Moscow in a month is looking like a real possibility brehs. :mjgrin:

Слава Україні!