Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can we discuss how Biden made China fall all the way back from supporting Russia????? I have to admit I don’t think he was capable of doing that.
biden came up handling bullies like corn pop, there was never any doubt he would handle international bullies

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Putin is such an idiot. Ruined foreign relations, has left the economy in ruins, even made the west turn away from his oil.....in one month

Dude had the upper hand during the talks before the invasion, but dumbass thought he was hot shyt. One of the biggest military failures. This ain't the army of Stalin.....this russian army is incomptent and they lucky they have Nukes because thats the only thing keeping them going.

Never did the Soviet Union get to such a bad point.....They need to send his ol ass to siberia or something.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
biden came up handling bullies like corn pop, there was never any doubt he would handle international bullies

Corn Pop...imagine being that breh and hearing Biden tell the story on TV.
watching the debate and all of a sudden you put on blast for bytching out when Joe busts out a rusty chain on that ass.

:dead:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Pentagon saying that the pullback from Kiev is cap. Not only have they still shelled suburbs today, the draw down is apparently going back to Belarus where theyre gonna refuel and resupply :snoop:

70 years of laws regarding the code of conduct during war and they've broken everything. This hybrid war tactic is some crazy shyt when you think about it. Little green men, attacking civs, lying about troop movements pre invasion and attempting assassinating negotiators. This new Russia is moving even more flagrant than the Soviets with a quarter of the power :why:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pentagon saying that the pullback from Kiev is cap. Not only have they still shelled suburbs today, the draw down is apparently going back to Belarus where theyre gonna refuel and resupply :snoop:

70 years of laws regarding the code of conduct during war and they've broken everything. This hybrid war tactic is some crazy shyt when you think about it. Little green men, attacking civs, lying about troop movements pre invasion and attempting assassinating negotiators. This new Russia is moving even more flagrant than the Soviets with a quarter of the power :why:

i never thought i'd be speaking this spicy but...Putin need to be brought to heel one way or another. i just don't know how that happens when he has nukes.

lol at Ivans posting up in Chernobyl and getting radiation poisoning.