Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Every single week there's someone else saying "this is all a plan it really starts now".

1. Russia not being the big bad boogieman means that years worth of people's thinking has been invalid and they're not willing to give it up over a couple of weeks, regardless of how embarrassing.

2. Accepting that Russia is having a nightmare in Ukraine also means accepting that US intelligence services are doing their jobs well, and the insane spending we do on defence actually does work when the wolf is at the door.

3. Biden is handling this well.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Every single week there's someone else saying "this is all a plan it really starts now".

1. Russia not being the big bad boogieman means that years worth of people's thinking has been invalid and they're not willing to give it up over a couple of weeks, regardless of how embarrassing.

2. Accepting that Russia is having a nightmare in Ukraine also means accepting that US intelligence services are doing their jobs well, and the insane spending we do on defence actually does work when the wolf is at the door.

3. Biden is handling this well.

I’ve noticed that conservatives and their ilk have been on a lot of copium recently. Their whole worldview is falling apart from Russia to Clarence Thomas and 1/6 to Trump to Covid. They’ve really fallen because their worldview has had to be tested against reality and it’s come up real short every time. All they post about while people are getting killed in Ukraine is more culture war bullshyt. They really are pathetic. I can’t believe I wasted 7 years trying to intellectually understand these bozos.