Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
so Russia's offensive is just gonna fizzle out?
Putin has got to see that the time it would take to get his army to the point where it could do this, he would be either too old to reap the benefits or he would already be dead. he though he was holding all aces but he just busted. what a way to go out.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we discuss how Biden made China fall all the way back from supporting Russia????? I have to admit I don’t think he was capable of doing that.

China had nothing to gain.

Ultimately Biden’s greatest success will be in destroying Russian influence here in the US. Even Putin’s apologists were forced to lean back. That will pay huge dividends going forward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Bret Stephens is an idiot

to ad hoc rationalize this as merely an energy play while ignoring the fact that Russia is losing so much in doing so doesn’t make any sense other than coincidence

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
China had nothing to gain.

Ultimately Biden’s greatest success will be in destroying Russian influence here in the US. Even Putin’s apologists were forced to lean back. That will pay huge dividends going forward.

I think they had a lot to gain. For 1 Russia trust with the partnership which they could use to influence other countries. 2. It could of stage them as an equal to America/NATO in the world stage. 3. This destroys their hope for a Taiwan invasion in the future.