Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Folks don't see that two things can be true at once.

We are often treated as second class citizens in America.

But second class citizens in America are doing better than most populations throughout the world just due to the rights that the American constitution affords.

That's just a fact.

Breh we are getting way off track in this thread but I never once said that we need to apologize for being privileged.

In fact, I feel the opposite. But what I am saying is that many of us are inside our bubble in America and we can't even fathom being in a society in 2022 where we can't freely speak our minds for fear of the US government coming to kill us in the dead of night.

I can be against America's mistreatment of us as a people while also recognizing that there are privileges that we enjoy as Americans that people in other countries simply do not have.

Tell that to Fred Hampton

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Then Putin is suicidal.

Who joins him in WW3?

China?

India?

Saudi Arabia?

Israel?

I fully expect all those nations stand back and watch. India is only fukking with Russia anyway because of weapons to fight China for their border skirmishes.

Russia is only left with a nuclear option after the losses they took in Ukraine.

I guess we are about to see who the madmen are.

China and Russia are literally brothers in arms and India and SA already agreed to start using currencies other than the dollar for oil and gas transactions. The Shanghai Coorperation Organization was established in 2001. China launched CIPS in 2015. The majority of the Asian continent is moving on from the dollar.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
NATO is the Nazis. America is the Nazis. Ukraine is just a tool used by the Nazis (it also helps that they have the 2nd highest affinity for Nazis in Europe after Germany).

Putin was very clear in his declaration. This has been about NATO since day 1. The US has been training reactionaries in Ukraine since 2014 at least, with the specific goal of poking the bear.

Russia have been killing women and children with guided missiles but NATO are Nazis who shouldn't have "poked the bear"? You're not just a remedial, you're a propagandist scumbag :scust:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Never seen before? USA has run NATO for 80 years uninterrupted.

Also I don't think any Russians are lamenting the loss of Facebook and McDonald's.

Also they have their own raw materials.

Also the stock market opened back up today and shot up.

NATO has not been this united since the height of the cold war.
the fact that NATO has been around so long only highlights my point.

They want McDonalds, social media, Apple products and luxury items just like any 21st century person in a *ahem* first world nation would.

Russia does have raw material but can they process it without the products they import.
they do import allot of stuff they will be cut off from.
if you wanna nerd out here is a thorough break down on Russian imports:

Russia Imports - February 2022 Data - 1994-2021 Historical - March Forecast - Calendar

the Russian stock market? :scust:

i can read a graph, that "bounce back" looks :flabbynsick:
nowhere near where it was before the invasion and i bet it dips again:win:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Outside of I don’t know what the fukk IDFWR means, I think we’re on the same page. People who:

1) weren’t asking asking for any smoke over the USSR’s feelings about losing and;

2) not taking threats against ours lightly

Are going to to take the position of “WTF is Russia doing?”

To take step back, nobody needs to die here, it’s increasingly seeming pointless.
And very sad....idfwr i dont fukk w russia

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
If freedom of speech wasn't the first amendment of the Constitution, then it wouldn't matter how many of our ancestors died to have that particular right if it wasn't even a right that was guaranteed to any citizen.

If freedom of speech wasn't a privilege given to any American citizens, then our ancestors never would have been able to fight for us to have that right too.

You’re assuming the Bill of Rights applied to Black people from day one. It didn’t.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
NATO is the Nazis. America is the Nazis. Ukraine is just a tool used by the Nazis (it also helps that they have the 2nd highest affinity for Nazis in Europe after Germany).

Putin was very clear in his declaration. This has been about NATO since day 1. The US has been training reactionaries in Ukraine since 2014 at least, with the specific goal of poking the bear.

retard.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You're being naive if you think Japan and Taiwan are anything but US military satrapies. The only nation China "bullies" is the US, which is constantly putting their nation at risk.

They're not a pushover country, they're a communist country that's the most self- sustaining country in the world.
This is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. China is not the most self-sustaining country in the world. In fact China is more reliant on the west than Russia is which is why they cannot fully endorse what Russia is doing. China is insanely reliant on the U.S and Japan for its semiconductor, telecommunications technology. France sells China it’s weapons

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. China is not the most self-sustaining country in the world. In fact China is more reliant on the west than Russia is which is why they cannot fully endorse what Russia is doing. China is insanely reliant on the U.S and Japan for its semiconductor, telecommunications technology. France sells China it’s weapons

The man probably is Chinese.. I've not heard this kind of blatant disinformation since the time I spent living in China :russ:

Edit - He called Taiwan and Japan "satrapies".. Yeah, he's an agent using that language

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lemme get my Monday morning QB on.
Putin should have limited the invasion to North and South central Ukraine.
slogging through the East was stupid. why fukk up the area closest to your border where you have some Russian sympathizers?
if he were to have made a serious effort to secure the docks in the South and then came in from Belarus in the North, i could see this working. he could have had a giant pincer around Eastern Ukraine by now, cutting off supplies to the East and then just closed in from there.
but nah, he had to put the whole burger in his mouth.