Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Is it “privilege” or is it just money, the ancestors were lynched, raped, and purposely sabotaged by the government and they had to fight for us to get to we’re we at now, I wouldn’t call that “privilege”

As Americans we have privileges that people in other countries do not have. Look no further than the BLM protests in America and compare that to the protests in Russia where it's now a crime to voice displeasure with the invasion.

Just the freedom of speech alone places Americans on a whole nother level that people of other nations envy and wish they could get to.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
As Americans we have privileges that people in other countries do not have. Look no further than the BLM protests in America and compare that to the protests in Russia where it's now a crime to voice displeasure with the invasion.

Just the freedom of speech alone places Americans on a whole nother level that people of other nations envy and wish they could get to.

It's the complete opposite

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
NATO and the EU have solidified in a way never seen before.
Russia is cut off from international travel, banking, social media, raw materials, tech, etc.
stock market still shut down after a month except state bonds, 5 generals killed...breh.

it's not a matter of propaganda.
Russia is dying before your very eyes.

:umad:

Never seen before? USA has run NATO for 80 years uninterrupted.

Also I don't think any Russians are lamenting the loss of Facebook and McDonald's.

Also they have their own raw materials.

Also the stock market opened back up today and shot up.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Are you a robot?

There’s never been a even playing field in the history of the world. Even if the West were to fall it’s because someone else wants that spot.

Absence makes a void to be filled. Not something different.

This isn't a fact though. We're heading toward a multi-polar world. I don't think Russia and China have an interest in enslaving the rest of the world through debt, they want to work with other nations. China invited America to join the belt and road initiative. They're communists, not sadistic anarchist psychopaths like the trans-Atlamtic cabal.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
That quote alone shows you are profoundly uninformed.

But you believe the Russian reports.

Uninformed about what exactly? The suffering of the average American citizen living in an anarchist hell hole with no guarantee of basic needs? Uninformed about American financial imperialism that only benefits wall street and the City of London? What piece am I missing?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This isn't a fact though. We're heading toward a multi-polar world. I don't think Russia and China have an interest in enslaving the rest of the world through debt, they want to work with other nations. China invited America to join the belt and road initiative. They're communists, not sadistic anarchist psychopaths like the trans-Atlamtic cabal.

So that means Tibet and Taiwan and Japan? What about China bullying it’s neighbors in claims of the South China Sea?

You’re being really naive. Good is good even in the darkest hour.

China has been on a positive economic upswing for a while, but I don’t think they will be this pushover country you are projecting when things eventually stop going their way.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uninformed about what exactly? The suffering of the average American citizen living in an anarchist hell hole with no guarantee of basic needs? Uninformed about American financial imperialism that only benefits wall street and the City of London? What piece am I missing?

You speak in platitudes. That alone tells me you aren't talking from any experience, just about stuff you read online.

Honestly, I don't care to engage you at this point in my life, maybe I will have the headspace in the coming weeks if you are still around.

Power always creates a vaccum. It will be filled by someone. This moment in history is one of the few times power has been shared, even with a dominant superpower like the US.

But let's circle back to the thread topic.

Based on Chinese and Russian reports, you believe this is all about Nazis.

In Ukraine.

So bad that Putin decided to start a war which is claiming innocent lives.

While at the same time not a peep about the far right Nazis in Russia who went from football holligans to a domestic far right army.

OK.

Were the Nazis in Ukraine gearing up to invade Russia? The rest of the world? That is a premise for war? Are you out of your fukkING MIND?

Anyway, I am done. If you believe that bullshyt your mind is shot and you can't be saved. You belong to misinformation's streets.