Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Man this is crazy I'm reading a totally different story from most of America. For me I'm assuming that both sides are on their propaganda tip, and Russia is telling a way better story, so I'm reading that one. :yeshrug:

The same way people dub every report from Russia propaganda, I see every anti-Russia report as American propaganda. And considering America's propaganda powers are 100x that of Russia's, it's harder for me to believe them.

I spent all of covid following the side taking, side association, dog whistling etc. Trying to fight the republican news lines and resulting ideologies. And now I'm likely to get grouped in with them (most repubs are still anti-Russia beating the war drum btw, just not Tucker). It's crazy. I will probably never say my thoughts on this out loud.

I find it insane to believe that Russia is incompetent. They're fighting an existential war. They also have the full backing of China. There's no way they're struggling.

That being said there's no way to know what's going on on the ground unless you're there, so I still take it all with a grain of salt. Personally, I think the only way to improve the lives of average American citizens at this point in time is to upend the dollar as the base international currency, upend the financial domination of London-NY over the global south, and create a new world where there's no 1 dominant force. Anything short of that will result in continued misery. So I'm rooting for the downfall of western hegemony. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sorry not sorry.

Also fukk Nazis.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Man this is crazy I'm reading a totally different story from most of America. For me I'm assuming that both sides are on their propaganda tip, and Russia is telling a way better story, so I'm reading that one. :yeshrug:

The same way people dub every report from Russia propaganda, I see every anti-Russia report as American propaganda. And considering America's propaganda powers are 100x that of Russia's, it's harder for me to believe them.

I spent all of covid following the side taking, side association, dog whistling etc. Trying to fight the republican news lines and resulting ideologies. And now I'm likely to get grouped in with them (most repubs are still anti-Russia beating the war drum btw, just not Tucker). It's crazy. I will probably never say my thoughts on this out loud.

I find it insane to believe that Russia is incompetent. They're fighting an existential war. They also have the full backing of China. There's no way they're struggling.

That being said there's no way to know what's going on on the ground unless you're there, so I still take it all with a grain of salt. Personally, I think the only way to improve the lives of average American citizens at this point in time is to upend the dollar as the base international currency, upend the financial domination of London-NY over the global south, and create a new world where there's no 1 dominant force. Anything short of that will result in continued misery. So I'm rooting for the downfall of western hegemony. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sorry not sorry.

Also fukk Nazis.

NATO and the EU have solidified in a way never seen before.
Russia is cut off from international travel, banking, social media, raw materials, tech, etc.
stock market still shut down after a month except state bonds, 5 generals killed...breh.

it's not a matter of propaganda.
Russia is dying before your very eyes.

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Also fukk Nazis.

This post is an excellent example of how much this site has fell off.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Also fukk Nazis.

Are you a robot?

There’s never been a even playing field in the history of the world. Even if the West were to fall it’s because someone else wants that spot.

Absence makes a void to be filled. Not something different.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s a complete fool then

:mjlol:
You should be fair, it was a rational consideration based on past history, also he probably felt he had his tentacles far enough in European society through the Oligarchs.

Undid all that in a week. Now he is stuck.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also fukk Nazis.

That quote alone shows you are profoundly uninformed.

But you believe the Russian reports.