Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I'm dumbfounded people are treating this like a NFL or NBA season.

Tons and tons of innocent people are dying horrific deaths for things they don't all believe in....simply for where they live.

Show respect. Internet or not
I get your sentiments Breh, but I think the more level headed posters in here are keeping their eye on the side that’s threatening our friends and family with a potential nuclear assault over a nonsensical land grab and a complete military fukk up.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You actually think they would let China just invade Taiwan. Why haven't China done it yet then? Bro it will be the same as Russia. China relies too much on Western exploits in order to pay that game. If those industries leave and say go to Vietnam or Philippines, China will be hurting.

Taiwan is the world's factory when it comes to semiconductor manufacturing (microchips). Sh*t will hit the fan and in a heartbeat if China tries to wage war there :hubie: The world is too interconnected now. If what happened in Ukraine, happened in Taiwan, that sh*t would tank so many companies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu bu America bad, Putin good :skip:

I have a lot of issues with America. Black people face so much mess here. But just living within American borders alone gives you a special privilege that other nations do not have.
In Dubai they openly disrespected the Africans but treated the African American brehs like family...calling us all brother and shyt.

Africans would get hassled if they came into the hotel bar.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh no lie, I once remarked on here that Biden must have been faking folks out to some degree. I got worried one time on the campaign trail like :mindblown: maybe something IS wrong with this dude cause I was watching one of his live events and it was a cluster fukk.

But looking at him now... when it's all said and done, he will probably be one of the best presidents of the last century :wow:

They think just because he might forget a word from time to time that he doesn't know what he's doing. He was a Senator for 30 years, a Vice President for 8 years, has Obama on speed dial and has alot of the Obama Administration working for him in some capacity. And because of all that history he has, its easy for him to slip back into position with all of these countries. They was trying to call this man Jimmy Carter :pachaha:when he's Steve Young to Obama's Montana.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Taiwan is the world's factory when it comes to semiconductor manufacturing (microchips). Sh*t will hit the fan and in a heartbeat if China tries to wage war there :hubie: The world is too interconnected now. If what happened in Ukraine, happened in Taiwan, that sh*t would tank so many companies.

yeah, war in Taiwan would be :sadcam: status for everyone.
i remember when Thailand had bad floods and fukked the PC market up back in 2011-2012.
luckily i wasn't building a PC at the time.
i also lucked out by upgrading my current PC and building a new one for the living room before the current hardware crisis. :whew:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I get your sentiments Breh, but I think the more level headed posters in here are keeping their eye on the side that’s threatening our friends and family with a potential nuclear assault over a nonsensical land grab and a complete military fukk up.
IDFWR at all and have personal ties in Ukraine. The war mongers are exempt from my sorrow. The innocents are not.