Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Anyone born in the 80's and early 90's in the U.S. has been alive to see a lot.

9/11
Two huge wars.
massive global recession and collapse of the US Housing Market
Once in a century pandemic and another recession
Obama presidency
Trump presidency
Rise of social media and exponential growth in technology
2nd Cold War and possible WW3
Potential fall of Russia

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot

the internet
Berlin Wall falling
USSR falling
non stop war abroad
Jan 6th
LA Riots
summer 2020 protests
The MCU

it's just too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if posted but this is pretty incredible.

:russ: ruskies openly communicating over unencrypted radio frequencies, this shyt’s hilarious..lol @ Ukrainians trolling during desperate calls for help

Russian soldier on an unencrypted radio: “Get me a retreat route, we out of fuel! Escape route now!”

Ukrainian intercepting the call: “go home you ho. Better off a deserter than fertilizer” :troll:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yes its all good right now they been on point but we all know they WONT show this same energy when China invades Taiwan

:mjlol: You actually think they would let China just invade Taiwan. Why haven't China done it yet then? Bro it will be the same as Russia. China relies too much on Western exploits in order to pay that game. If those industries leave and say go to Vietnam or Philippines, China will be hurting.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i'm not familiar with that story.
"By spring 1950, he believed that the strategic situation had changed: PLA forces under Mao Zedong had secured final victory in China, US forces had withdrawn from Korea, and the Soviets had detonated their first nuclear bomb, breaking the US atomic monopoly. As the US had not directly intervened to stop the communist victory in China, Stalin calculated that they would be even less willing to fight in Korea, which had much less strategic significance. The Soviets had also cracked the codes used by the US to communicate with their embassy in Moscow, and reading these dispatches convinced Stalin that Korea did not have the importance to the US that would warrant a nuclear confrontation.[" CITATION ON PAGE 9 AND 10 OF THIS DOWN BELOW
"Should We Fear This?" Stalin and the Danger of War with America

"One of the most extraordinary bugging discoveries at the embassy occurred in 1952, when an electronic sweeper heard the voice of the American ambassador, the legendary George Kennan, but nobody could find from where it was being transmitted. After a painstaking search, it was eventually traced to a wooden replica of the Great Seal of the United States, which the Soviets had given to the U.S. government as a present at the end of the war," That Time the Soviets Bugged Congress, and Other Spy Tales

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone born in the 80's and early 90's in the U.S. has been alive to see a lot.

9/11
Two huge wars.
massive global recession and collapse of the US Housing Market
Once in a century pandemic and another recession
Obama presidency
Trump presidency
Rise of social media and exponential growth in technology
2nd Cold War and possible WW3
Potential fall of Russia

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot

The Grand Finale will be when the world realizes just how screwed we are due to climate change and ecological collapse.

Last edited:
Daps

Dumbass fakkit is literally in a war zone and he still finds time to tell us about his sex life as if we care :gucci:

That's my issue with homos. We don't need to know that you taking dikk, fakkit, especially not when the world is on the brink of a nuclear holocaust.

:gucci:

Daps
I mean theres been enormous pressure for North Korea to give up its nukes and for Iran to stop their programs, has that stopped them? :ohhh:

And man you need to take that up with the US government and CIA brother theyre the ones that told us the Russians were these big bad mfers that would steamroll Europe without NATO :lolbron: guess there really is a difference between the Soviets and just dusty ass Russians :hhh:

Yep. One was a superpower. One isn't. :mjgrin: