Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
"By spring 1950, he believed that the strategic situation had changed: PLA forces under Mao Zedong had secured final victory in China, US forces had withdrawn from Korea, and the Soviets had detonated their first nuclear bomb, breaking the US atomic monopoly. As the US had not directly intervened to stop the communist victory in China, Stalin calculated that they would be even less willing to fight in Korea, which had much less strategic significance. The Soviets had also cracked the codes used by the US to communicate with their embassy in Moscow, and reading these dispatches convinced Stalin that Korea did not have the importance to the US that would warrant a nuclear confrontation.[" CITATION ON PAGE 9 AND 10 OF THIS DOWN BELOW
"Should We Fear This?" Stalin and the Danger of War with America

"One of the most extraordinary bugging discoveries at the embassy occurred in 1952, when an electronic sweeper heard the voice of the American ambassador, the legendary George Kennan, but nobody could find from where it was being transmitted. After a painstaking search, it was eventually traced to a wooden replica of the Great Seal of the United States, which the Soviets had given to the U.S. government as a present at the end of the war," That Time the Soviets Bugged Congress, and Other Spy Tales

They didn't check the seal :laff:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden calling out Trump and White Supremacists as the reason he ran for President

:blessed:

Biden on one right now

:smugbiden:

200.gif

Daps
He clearly already is, you gotta check out this channel called 1420 on YouTube that came up in my algorithm after binging Ukraine news. Young Russian cat goes about asking everyday Russians their opinions on the "special operation". Only the Russian equivalent of MAGATS support this bullshyt and you could get a sense that the soldiers deserting and staying in Ukraine are these anti-Putin Gen Z and Millenials, even Gen X. All the Russian Boomers are Putin lapdogs

Im amazed at how similiar they are to Cubans when discussing government matters. Anybody thats lived in a dictatorship knows about these juelzing answers and non answers about political questions for fear of getting sent to the gulag :mjcry: I genuinely feel for them

Bu bu bu America bad, Putin good :skip:

I have a lot of issues with America. Black people face so much mess here. But just living within American borders alone gives you a special privilege that other nations do not have.

Daps

Breh no lie, I once remarked on here that Biden must have been faking folks out to some degree. I got worried one time on the campaign trail like :mindblown: maybe something IS wrong with this dude cause I was watching one of his live events and it was a cluster fukk.

But looking at him now... when it's all said and done, he will probably be one of the best presidents of the last century :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Breh no lie, I once remarked on here that Biden must have been faking folks out to some degree. I got worried one time on the campaign trail like :mindblown: maybe something IS wrong with this dude cause I was watching one of his live events and it was a cluster fukk.

But looking at him now... when it's all said and done, he will probably be one of the best presidents of the last century :wow:

sleep on Sleepy Joe, brehs... :smugbiden:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Placed sanctions on your country and all of your oligarchs.

Made your currency drop 40% in one day.

Stopped most commercial trade with you and sent your economy the gulag.

Stopped Russian oil imports and made the UK and the EU commit to do it too by this year.

Made you persona non grata and set you back decades politically as far as the West is concerned.

Cut off the Russian disinformation campaigns and your pipeline to the GOP/Republicans.

Filing applications to remove you from the G-20 as we speak.​

RedVainCoypu-size_restricted.gif

main-qimg-325926eccd056c744adc184c15f15b09

:wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ok take it easy. This has nothing to do with domestic policy lets not forget that when it comes to Presidents

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anyone born in the 80's and early 90's in the U.S. has been alive to see a lot.

9/11
Two huge wars.
massive global recession and collapse of the US Housing Market
Once in a century pandemic and another recession
Obama presidency
Trump presidency
Rise of social media and exponential growth in technology
2nd Cold War and possible WW3
Potential fall of Russia

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot
Breh, in 10 years, I've been laid off twice because of once in a lifetime market crashes :dead:No wonder gen Z joke about suicide and depression so freely, they see us millenials getting battered and they become shook of life :sadcam:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Getting a ship sunk for the whole world to see is a next level L in the social media era :mjcry:

I actually hope they dont splinter into a bunch of different countries cause then that would be like 4 different new nuclear armed states that arent gonna give up those nukes precisely cause they saw what happened to ukraine :huhldup:

Nuclear armed Chechnya :huhldup::whoa:

Vladivostok allied with North Korea and China to make a triple Asian nuclear armed triad :damn:

Moscow and Western Russia returned to Muscovy status and STILL being a threat to East Europe with all those leftover weapons and now disgruntled extremists :mindblown:

Lets just hope that Ukraine and NATO hands them a proper L and that the Russians themselves take out Vlad and the United Russia party, leading to a stable and democratic Russia for the first time that will join NATO and the US in the impending struggle against China :myman:
"Nuclear armed Chechnya" is something that never crossed my mind and I hope to never hear those words again in my life :picard::lolbron:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He is harmless he just want to make a noise and go away. He wants America on the Korean Peninsula to offset China because he doesn't trust them either. Youngbul all show. It's crazy when you think these leaders like Putin Jong so called hates America but love the culture and everything about it
Yup… I fill like Kim just wants to be left alone and continue passing down the throne.