Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah the Russians are done. Just a matter of when.

Getting a ship sunk for the whole world to see is a next level L in the social media era :mjcry:

I actually hope they dont splinter into a bunch of different countries cause then that would be like 4 different new nuclear armed states that arent gonna give up those nukes precisely cause they saw what happened to ukraine :huhldup:

Nuclear armed Chechnya :huhldup::whoa:

Vladivostok allied with North Korea and China to make a triple Asian nuclear armed triad :damn:

Moscow and Western Russia returned to Muscovy status and STILL being a threat to East Europe with all those leftover weapons and now disgruntled extremists :mindblown:

Lets just hope that Ukraine and NATO hands them a proper L and that the Russians themselves take out Vlad and the United Russia party, leading to a stable and democratic Russia for the first time that will join NATO and the US in the impending struggle against China :myman:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Getting a ship sunk for the whole world to see is a next level L in the social media era :mjcry:

I actually hope they dont splinter into a bunch of different countries cause then that would be like 4 different new nuclear armed states that arent gonna give up those nukes precisely cause they saw what happened to ukraine :huhldup:

Nuclear armed Chechnya :huhldup::whoa:

gotta disagree with you on the nukes.
Ukraine gave it's nukes up to Russia when the USSR fell.
S. Africa gave up theirs when apartheid ended. :mjpls:

world pressure for those nukes to go away would be enormous.
how long could Chechnya maintain however many hundreds or thousands of nukes are on their soil.
that shyt would be :trash: in 3 years without maintenance.

i actually think that Russia should break up into traditionally sized European nations.
divide it up in such a way that the people get along within boarders and make sure they all get adequate natural resources...and take the nukes.

btw, you still think that Putin is holding is best in the cut for later? :deadmanny: