Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Getting a ship sunk for the whole world to see is a next level L in the social media era :mjcry:

I actually hope they dont splinter into a bunch of different countries cause then that would be like 4 different new nuclear armed states that arent gonna give up those nukes precisely cause they saw what happened to ukraine :huhldup:

Nuclear armed Chechnya :huhldup::whoa:

Vladivostok allied with North Korea and China to make a triple Asian nuclear armed triad :damn:

Moscow and Western Russia returned to Muscovy status and STILL being a threat to East Europe with all those leftover weapons and now disgruntled extremists :mindblown:

Lets just hope that Ukraine and NATO hands them a proper L and that the Russians themselves take out Vlad and the United Russia party, leading to a stable and democratic Russia for the first time that will join NATO and the US in the impending struggle against China :myman:

that L is quite large, i remember watching them offload equipment at that port and thinking thats a big W for them to have that port and be offloading equipment t like its nothing, cuz it would help with logistics

now its just embarrassing

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
gotta disagree with you on the nukes.
Ukraine gave it's nukes up to Russia when the USSR fell.
S. Africa gave up theirs when apartheid ended. :mjpls:

world pressure for those nukes to go away would be enormous.
how long could Chechnya maintain however many hundreds or thousands of nukes are on their soil.
that shyt would be :trash: in 3 years without maintenance.

i actually think that Russia should break up into traditionally sized European nations.
divide it up in such a way that the people get along within boarders and make sure they all get adequate natural resources...and take the nukes.

btw, you still think that Putin is holding is best in the cut for later? :deadmanny:

I mean theres been enormous pressure for North Korea to give up its nukes and for Iran to stop their programs, has that stopped them? :ohhh:

And man you need to take that up with the US government and CIA brother theyre the ones that told us the Russians were these big bad mfers that would steamroll Europe without NATO :lolbron: guess there really is a difference between the Soviets and just dusty ass Russians :hhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
that L is quite large, i remember watching them offload equipment at that port and thinking thats a big W for them to have that port and be offloading equipment t like its nothing, cuz it would help with logistics

now its just embarrassing

Ukraine hit the ships with bayraktar drones from reports.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I mean theres been enormous pressure for North Korea to give up its nukes and for Iran to stop their programs, has that stopped them? :ohhh:

And man you need to take that up with the US government and CIA brother theyre the ones that told us the Russians were these big bad mfers that would steamroll Europe without NATO :lolbron: guess there really is a difference between the Soviets and just dusty ass Russians :hhh:

i'm glad you see the light. :ahh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russia needs to hurry up and poison Putin already and have that coup they were rumored to be planning. The dude they want to replace him in his inner circle is just as bad as him but we can deal with him later. I just wanna see Putin get out the picture now

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its ironic, Putin brought Russia back in a sense and made them relevant again but now he is destroying it and causing the end of it as a whole. Same thing with the oligarchs, he made them more wealthy and now they are losing their wealth and have become pariahs just like he has become.

Probably will end up being hated by Russians more than Boris Yeltsin

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joe Biden the GOAT brehs what this dude was able to do with NATO and destroying Russia without any troops :wow:

You see how the world reacting to America. Biden was on that shyt at the conference

Yes its all good right now they been on point but we all know they WONT show this same energy when China invades Taiwan

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i'm convinced we are witnessing the end of Russia as we know it.
how many more historic events are we going to live through?
Anyone born in the 80's and early 90's in the U.S. has been alive to see a lot.

9/11
Two huge wars.
massive global recession and collapse of the US Housing Market
Once in a century pandemic and another recession
Obama presidency
Trump presidency
Rise of social media and exponential growth in technology
2nd Cold War and possible WW3
Potential fall of Russia

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot