Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former Russian president Medvedev just called out Poland directly and said their leaders are imbeciles providing futile and pointless resistance, that they will step up attacks on convoys if the weapons keep pouring into Ukraine, and that they too eventually will embrace Russia like Ukraine has :wow: the whole Russian leadership has lost their fukking minds, straight up threatening NATO countries with annexation WW3 is gonna be damn near inevitable at this point

:francis: These muthafukkas got to live their lives already but wanna fukk with ours. Not only do nukes have no role in today’s interconnected world, Millennials, Gen X and Gen Z are too worn out and too jaded from capitalism to be fighting any wars.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i didn't want to know what it must've felt like to live through the Cuban Missile Crisis but here we are.
i'm sincerely hoping for a Russian implosion that deposes Putin before he is able to expand his war on humanity.
this shyt can't be allowed to stand and i really hope that the hypocrisy of the West is put on that Summer Jam Screen as well.
the US alone has many sins to atone for and don't even get me started on Israel rocking an apartheid state.
Syria, Libya, Palestine, Rwanda...all of these atrocities should have the same attention put on them as Ukraine.

Daps
i didn't want to know what it must've felt like to live through the Cuban Missile Crisis but here we are.
i'm sincerely hoping for a Russian implosion that deposes Putin before he is able to expand his war on humanity.
this shyt can't be allowed to stand and i really hope that the hypocrisy of the West is put on that Summer Jam Screen as well.
the US alone has many sins to atone for and don't even get me started on Israel rocking an apartheid state.
Syria, Libya, Palestine, Rwanda...all of these atrocities should have the same attention put on them as Ukraine.

Doesn't make sense as the US ain't the country threatening nuclear war.

I get the sentiment but this aint the time nor place for it. Lets get this issue resolved first and then look to root out western hypocrisy.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Why would dis put the US on a summer screen ? :mjlol:
If Putin get's disposed complete grand opening for America to take interfere in Russia and take over......

Dis also means a clear opening for Israel to be the sole power of the middle east :stopitslime: