Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I honestly thought Russia would squash them in under 2 weeks. These dudes having trouble taking over a small country that’s not even a quarter the size of the invading country. :dead:

This shyt is showing how :flabbynsick: the military is. If the Ruskies actually lost 10% of their military… :huhldup:

watching this happen in real time is:mindblown:

looking back on this 20 years from now :dwillhuh:

50 years :why:

100 years :huhldup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I honestly thought Russia would squash them in under 2 weeks. These dudes having trouble taking over a small country that’s not even a quarter the size of the invading country. :dead:

This shyt is showing how :flabbynsick: the military is. If the Ruskies actually lost 10% of their military… :huhldup:

Chill Ukraine not small its the second largest country in Europe after Russia with 44 million people worth and the second largest army after the Russians. That the Russians are technically winning and all we here about are the losses are a testament to the Wests biased propaganda juggernaut. Look at a BBC map of how the war is going compared to more Hawkish American sources making it seem like the Russians are Stormtrooper status. They're taking Ls but its 1st quarter L's, we still aint even a full month into this.

Ukraine war in maps: Tracking the Russian invasion

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Chill Ukraine not small its the second largest country in Europe after Russia with 44 million people worth and the second largest army after the Russians. Thats the Russians are technically winning and all we here avout are the losses are a testament to the Wests propaganda juggernaut. Look at a BBC map of how the war is going compared to more Hawkish American sourced making it seem like the Russians are Stormtrooper status. They're taking Ls but its 1st quarter L's, we still aint even a full month into this.
Ukraine is still very small compared to Russia and one month is next week. :usure:

Ukraine the second powerhouse military in Europe is straight up :mindblown:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ukraine is still very small compared to Russia and one month is next week. :usure:

Ukraine the second powerhouse military in Europe is straight up :mindblown:

I get what you saying but it took the US months to fully lockdown Iraq and Ukraine is way more gully than Iraq was. War is not a game theres too many intangibles to count for. The Russians right now are gonna purge all the generals and intelligence officers theyre blaming on the failures of the war, and switch to a more brutal war of attrition cause they cant sustain these losses. They tried to do a smart war a la US/UK with guided bombs and smart missiles. Theyre not good at it so theyre gonna fall back on what they are good at. Dumb bombs, leveling city blocks, and then pushing in with troops.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Chill Ukraine not small its the second largest country in Europe after Russia with 44 million people worth and the second largest army after the Russians. That the Russians are technically winning and all we here about are the losses are a testament to the Wests biased propaganda juggernaut. Look at a BBC map of how the war is going compared to more Hawkish American sources making it seem like the Russians are Stormtrooper status. They're taking Ls but its 1st quarter L's, we still aint even a full month into this.

Ukraine war in maps: Tracking the Russian invasion
Ukraine poor asf tho like poorer than Mexico, Dominican republic and Jamaica type poor ..... while Russia is supposed to be the second most powerful military in the world

They been cirlin Kiev for over a week now USA woulda had Mexico city last week if the government decided to invade Mexico

:hubie:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I get what you saying but it took the US months to fully lockdown Iraq and Ukraine is way more gully than Iraq was. War is not a game theres too many intangibles to count for. The Russians right now are gonna purge all the generals and intelligence officers theyre blaming on the failures of the war, and switch to a more brutal war of attrition cause they cant sustain these losses. They tried to do a smart war a la US/UK with guided bombs and smart missiles. Theyre not good at it so theyre gonna fall back on what they are good at. Dumb bombs, leveling city blocks, and then pushing in with troops.
To be fair, Ukraine and Russia are neighbors. The Ruskies should already know the country, where as US was on the other side of the ocean. Plus the terrains are different.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m 50/50 on this thing starting WW3. A few weeks ago I was certain it would. Now I’m not so sure. It’s obvious the west is gonna let Russia eat itself alive and whatever happens to Ukraine happens. Even when/if Russia takes over the country they’ve shown they don’t have the resources to hold it. Let alone engage in war with the US and other countries. Putin would either have to drop those nukes or try to take over another country

They prolly can’t take over another country and hold Ukraine at the same time so that leaves one option
:francis:

Thing is that option would end up worse for Russia

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’m 50/50 on this thing starting WW3. A few weeks ago I was certain it would. Now I’m not so sure. It’s obvious the west is gonna let Russia eat itself alive and whatever happens to Ukraine happens. Even when/if Russia takes over the country they’ve shown they don’t have the resources to hold it. Let alone engage in war with the US and other countries. Putin would either have to drop those nukes or try to take over another country

They prolly can’t take over another country and hold Ukraine at the same time so that leaves one option
:francis:

Thing is that option would end up worse for Russia

He has Russia, Half of Ukraine, and Belarus basically under his thumb right now. Im not sure if he wants to reunite the full Russian/Soviet Empire, or just create a predominantly Slavic ethnostate with Russia at the head. If its the former, hell go after Kazakhstan and the other Central Asian countries first, either by making them Belarus status weed carriers outright or invasion. Kazakh denied helping against Ukraine so they might be in Putins bad graces now.

But if he wants to create the Nazi reminiscent Greater (Whiter) Slavic Russia in Europe, hell go after Moldova and create trouble in the Balkans with Serbia playing the role of Belarus there. Im not sure if they're willing to invade the Baltics or even Poland just yet even though Im sure theyd like to. It depends mainly on if China is willing to help them out with the spare parts the West is denying them through sanction on artillery and cavalry.

The third is that he burns out like Adolf did and tried to do all these things at the same time and ends up fukking losing everything. My bet is that he turns south and goes after Kazakhstan because its less White and Europe will overlook that. If he tried going after Moldova or Finland rn it would cause too many ripples and NATO might just outright preemptively declare war despite all the defensive alliance talk.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
He has Russia, Half of Ukraine, and Belarus basically under his thumb right now. Im not sure if he wants to reunite the full Russian/Soviet Empire, or just create a predominantly Slavic ethnostate with Russia at the head. If its the former, hell go after Kazakhstan and the other Central Asian countries first, either by making them Belarus status weed carriers outright or invasion. Kazakh denied helping against Ukraine so they might be in Putins bad graces now.

But if he wants to create the Nazi reminiscent Greater (Whiter) Slavic Russia in Europe, hell go after Moldova and create trouble in the Balkans with Serbia playing the role of Belarus there. Im not sure if they're willing to invade the Baltics or even Poland just yet even though Im sure theyd like to. It depends mainly on if China is willing to help them out with the spare parts the West is denying them through sanction on artillery and cavalry.

The third is that he burns out like Adolf did and tried to do all these things at the same time and ends up fukking losing everything. My bet is that he turns south and goes after Kazakhstan becasue its less White and Europe will overlook that. If he tried going after Moldova or Finland it would cause too many ripples and NATO might just outright preemptively declare war despite all the defensive alliance talk.
I’m just not sure Russia has the resources to do all that. You can’t be trying to take over countries and your troops running outta food and gas and shyt
:heh:

It’s clear Putin both overestimated his military and underestimated Ukraine’s. This ain’t 1930s Germany that took years to build up its military after WW1 and the leader managed to turn half of his population against the other.

Sure China could step in with the bag but China would be walking a thin line. The US is their top customer. They prolly don’t wanna piss the US off. But yea your right if Russia decides to go after countries like Kazakhstan no one would give a fukk