Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my guy...sit down and really listen to me.
i'm not trying to condescend but there is a facet of this conflict that your are not seeing.
During WW2 the West already knew what time it was with Russia. the race to take Berlin first was mad real and the fact that Russia took it first led to The Wall.
the US kicked themselves in the ass for not getting Berlin first.
FF to the end of the Cold War and the US is the sole super power...the end of history!
and what does the US do with it? they feed it capitalisms on steroids with no oversight and give birth to the Russian Oligarchs.

the US, NATO and the EU aint gonna let this opportunity pass again.
like i said before; this is a once in a generation opportunity to knock off a once thought to be permanent fixture on the board gone for good.
this is some different ish, breh...
Yep. This is what the CIA was basically created for. Forget everything else. This is the prime time super bowl of international fukkery.

Europe didn't flip overnight for nothing. They KNOW what time it is.

France is strapped. Germany is strapped. Poland is strapped.

The USA had to pick between Germany and Russia in WW2 knowing they were both terrible options. Russia is inherently expansionist and this is the mission to end modern Russia as we know it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Putin is gonna be moving around ghost armies a month from now like Hitler was at the end of the war.

Putin: *pointing at a division on map*

Generals: :francis:

Putin: :hhh: *points to another division on map*

Generals:
full

Putin: Call up the reserves, I want the Elite Siberian Cub Battalion brought in from the East!

Generals: Those are all 12 year old girls who learn to camp in extreme weather
full

Putin: Perfect support units.

Generals:
full

2 weeks later during the coup:

full

:laff:

Putin knows 2022 is his swan song on Planet Earth.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh 10 million Ukrainians have fled their homes. That’s 25% of their population. To put that in USA terms, that would be like 75 million Americans fleeing their homes during a war here. Russia is easily winning and has destabilized that country to hell. The only “win” Ukraine has is that they can make this process as tedious and as drawn out as possible before succumbing and that they can count on the West to make it hurt Russia financially. IJS, don’t pretend they’re winning. If 75 million Americans had to flee into shelters, centers, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, that would be a fukkin nightmare.

Big numbers, but let's not forget the Viet Cong took over twice the casualties of the South Vietnamese/Americans and still won that war. Inv
most of what you say here is true, but one key thing to note is: Putin doesn't really care about bombing civilians. If there's a chance they'll lose on an urban front, he has no issue with leveling residential blocks. you cant really compare the fight of the US mil in iraq to Russias invasion of the Ukraine

Feel like you can compare it to the US effort in Vietnam though.

Implementing and actually securing "regime change" in any country where the majority doesn't want it is REALLY hard. Even when you have seemingly insurmountable force and all the time in the world... the Russians don't even have a "South Vietnam" equivalent... there's literally nothing for them to latch onto in Ukraine.

They'll always be an invading force to Ukrainians now - they fooled themselves into believing they had strong pro-Russia support in the population already and it'd at least divide the nation and cause a civil war/coup they could pick the winner of.. the fact they don't have anyone looking even slightly like an ally inside Ukraine means they've almost certainly already lost the war whether they win a key city battle or five along the way or not.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yep. This is what the CIA was basically created for. Forget everything else. This is the prime time super bowl of international fukkery.

Europe didn't flip overnight for nothing. They KNOW what time it is.

France is strapped. Germany is strapped. Poland is strapped.

The USA had to pick between Germany and Russia in WW2 knowing they were both terrible options. Russia is inherently expansionist and this is the mission to end modern Russia as we know it.

this.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
my guy...sit down and really listen to me.
i'm not trying to condescend but there is a facet of this conflict that your are not seeing.
During WW2 the West already knew what time it was with Russia. the race to take Berlin first was mad real and the fact that Russia took it first led to The Wall.
the US kicked themselves in the ass for not getting Berlin first.
FF to the end of the Cold War and the US is the sole super power...the end of history!
and what does the US do with it? they feed it capitalisms on steroids with no oversight and give birth to the Russian Oligarchs.

the US, NATO and the EU aint gonna let this opportunity pass again.
like i said before; this is a once in a generation opportunity to knock off a once thought to be permanent fixture on the board gone for good.
this is some different ish, breh...
you are dodging the question, breh

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Russia has never, ever been accepted as fully European, that is why they so full heartedly embrace ethnonationalism.
it's so basic.

That is correct i mean look at Putin he doesn't look technically white. Russia has a huge Asian population.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not to sidetrack the thread, but some Russians tend to look a bit.....Asian. :jbhmm:

They're technically and politically considered Eurasian, Europe never really let Russia in the club like they did Hungaria, the Baltics and other pagan countries at the time of the Crusades and Byzantine Empire

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Imagine getting rid of Putin and getting an even worse replacement:dead:

:sadcam:
At a certain point you can't worry about a potential risk more than an actual clear and present danger. Yeah, there could be a bad replacement. But the fear of whoever that might be likely won't surpass the immediate concerns of Putin.