Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this is the kind of stuff that would matter to people who study things...im talking about american voters, breh. we are mostly ruled by kitchen table politics (economy, crime, critical race theory, etc.)

i answered your question and you come with this?
kitchen table politics is real shyt in the US and it takes many different forms depending on the time.
gas prices are a classic example because it brings up prices of everything else.
there are very few times in US history that the average citizen willingly sacrificed on a personal level for a greater cause.
i'm willing to bet that we are coming to one of those points in history right now.

it comes at you fast...:dwillhuh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Speaking of Germany do you agree that now they will take Russia's spot as a military powerhouse?

I think this war woke them up and I even see them making a push to start developing their own nuclear weapons also to defend themselves

Germany’s dramatic reversal on defense, explained

Germany's stance changed in 24 hrs more than it did in 24 years the minute Putin invaded Ukraine.
Germany is funny to me, they popped shyt so hard TWICE within a three decade span that:

a) The Great War, AKA; The War To End All Wars...:beli:

b) WW2; went full retard. Hitler even wrote a book telling errybody what he wanted to do and guess what? he did it.

*deep breath*

Germany has gone through a multigenerational retrospective of the worst crimes against humanity that their nation committed.
Germany, Japan, South Korea have had to potential to militarize and have been to some degree or another. Germany is now just doing it out in the open. now Ukraine is getting that juice.
we gonna see some "This is not even my final form." shyt happening soon.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yall complain about tweets.

you all complain about articles.

You all complain about long videos.

You all ask for specific time stamps on nuanced podcasts

Bruh, how do you inform yourself? IG clips? Tik toks?

is this a message board or the classified ads?

:gucci:
y'all? i dont complain about videos or podcasts or timestamps. You're posting articles that take up half the screen breh. Cmon.

a link to the vid, article, or thread is just fine.
quoting a paragraph is ok but if you are gonna quote the whole damn thing then at least put it in spoilers.
it's basic message board etiquette.

Exactly.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i answered your question and you come with this?
kitchen table politics is real shyt in the US and it takes many different forms depending on the time.
gas prices are a classic example because it brings up prices of everything else.
there are very few times in US history that the average citizen willingly sacrificed on a personal level for a greater cause.
i'm willing to bet that we are coming to one of those points in history right now.

it comes at you fast...:dwillhuh:
we are nowhere near that. we cant even sacrifice to keep a million people from dying from covid. :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its "nothing new" because I'm the first person to bring it up on here and continually proven it to the point that you're "accepting" it as obvious.

A month ago, yall couldn't say this.

This is embarrassing.

Political actors using religious authority as a shield (or sword) is as old as written history.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
At a certain point you can't worry about a potential risk more than an actual clear and present danger. Yeah, there could be a bad replacement. But the fear of whoever that might be likely won't surpass the immediate concerns of Putin.
Thats a completely legitimate fear though. Unless Russian civilization changes course post-Putin you've gotta start to wonder if theres something in their national character that drives them to competition with the West.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could ignore me. I'm the only one bringing this up, and you claim its taken for granted. Speak, humbly, for yourself. :ufdup:

At times I do.

Just pointing out it's lazy. Information laundering. The writer sees a couple of Schindler's tweets and repurposes them as though it's an original thought. This is like arguing Saddam was an islamic fundamentalist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At times I do.

Just pointing out it's lazy. Information laundering. The writer sees a couple of Schindler's tweets and repurposes them as though it's an original thought. This is like arguing Saddam was an islamic fundamentalist.
Its NOTHING Like that. Plus, Saddam was fairly secular.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats a completely legitimate fear though. Unless Russian civilaztion changes course post-Putin you've gotta start to wonder of theres something in their national character that drives them to competition with the West.
People gotta grapple with how expansionist Russia inherently is.

They'll just say "hey, "Poland" used to be our land 400 years ago...so why not now?"

Time is nothing to them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
People gotta grapple with how expansionist Russia inherently is.

They'll just say "hey, "Poland" used to be our land 400 years ago...so why not now?"

Time is nothing to them.

gotta strike while the iron is hot and take Putin out.
he is simultaneously the symptom and cause of this shyt right now.