Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yall complain about tweets.

you all complain about articles.

You all complain about long videos.

You all ask for specific time stamps on nuanced podcasts

Bruh, how do you inform yourself? IG clips? Tik toks?

is this a message board or the classified ads?

:gucci:

a link to the vid, article, or thread is just fine.
quoting a paragraph is ok but if you are gonna quote the whole damn thing then at least put it in spoilers.
it's basic message board etiquette.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
most of what you say here is true, but one key thing to note is: Putin doesn't really care about bombing civilians. If there's a chance they'll lose on an urban front, he has no issue with leveling residential blocks. you cant really compare the fight of the US mil in iraq to Russias invasion of the Ukraine

facts. this is why i'm afraid the chemical weapons and tactical nuke have a high chance of coming out if these sanctions continue. But at the same time, you dare not lift them now. Its difficult to navigate.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
forget that this war is fought with propaganda, brehs...

i believe that the hearts and minds of US citizens are and will continue to be with Ukraine despite higher gas prices and inflation in general...to a point.
i also believe that the hearts and minds of RU citizens are and will continue to be with Putin despite inflation and sanctions...to a point.

forget about bread & circuses, brehs...
the entire Western world has streaming services, online gaming, payment apps and some level of social welfare.

Putin got no bread or circus for the people, just him at a bum ass wannabe Trump rally...:dwillhuh:

but back to the main point, even if the dems lose the midterms, Biden is still swinging the big dikk so far as international affairs go.

2 years later Biden and the dems could ride that to wins all around :blessed:
what have you been looking at that gives you the impression that ukraine is more important to america than inflation?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
forget that this war is fought with propaganda, brehs...

i believe that the hearts and minds of US citizens are and will continue to be with Ukraine despite higher gas prices and inflation in general...to a point.
i also believe that the hearts and minds of RU citizens are and will continue to be with Putin despite inflation and sanctions...to a point.

forget about bread & circuses, brehs...
the entire Western world has streaming services, online gaming, payment apps and some level of social welfare.

Putin got no bread or circus for the people, just him at a bum ass wannabe Trump rally...:dwillhuh:

but back to the main point, even if the dems lose the midterms, Biden is still swinging the big dikk so far as international affairs go.

2 years later Biden and the dems could ride that to wins all around :blessed:
no:francis: let ole Mitch become Senate Majority Leader again and Biden is done done

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
facts. this is why i'm afraid the chemical weapons and tactical nuke have a high chance of coming out if these sanctions continue. But at the same time, you dare not lift them now. Its difficult to navigate.

I can’t imagine some using a tactical nuke on an inferior force. It makes no sense

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
what have you been looking at that gives you the impression that ukraine is more important to america than inflation?

my guy...sit down and really listen to me.
i'm not trying to condescend but there is a facet of this conflict that your are not seeing.
During WW2 the West already knew what time it was with Russia. the race to take Berlin first was mad real and the fact that Russia took it first led to The Wall.
the US kicked themselves in the ass for not getting Berlin first.
FF to the end of the Cold War and the US is the sole super power...the end of history!
and what does the US do with it? they feed it capitalisms on steroids with no oversight and give birth to the Russian Oligarchs.

the US, NATO and the EU aint gonna let this opportunity pass again.
like i said before; this is a once in a generation opportunity to knock off a once thought to be permanent fixture on the board gone for good.
this is some different ish, breh...