Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Another Russian General potentially dead. Hasn't been verified yet.

That's like 5 or 6 Generals now. They really need retreat back, but they won't, because those types of losses are immense not just for the now but for the future. Plus you got to this each General, wondering why THEY are on the battlefield, if they are told about this, that they might really be the next target.

I just wonder though how much information is being shared out, and how much is being kept from them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia just claimed they fired hypersonic weapons.

:patrice:

Weird brag. Not sure if I believe it.

Why the way their military equipment is I doubt this mofos have the tech for that shyt to work

the Pentagon estimates that that the cost of a single hypersonic missile would be over 100 million dollars.
if we are being reality here, how many of these thangs do you think Russia really has?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That's like 5 or 6 Generals now. They really need retreat back, but they won't, because those types of losses are immense not just for the now but for the future. Plus you got to this each General, wondering why THEY are on the battlefield, if they are told about this, that they might really be the next target.

I just wonder though how much information is being shared out, and how much is being kept from them.

i bet everything is need to know basis.
100,000 plus Ivans stumbling around for a month not knowing shyt...:skip:

5 or 6 Generals clapped up on the field in a within a month?
that's like getting a knight, castle and bishop taken in the opening of a chess game. :merchant:

yo, when the anti air systems that go up to 80,000 feet get on the scene :blessed:
gonna be raining SU's and Migs.

Ukraine won't be crying about a NFZ after that :mjgrin:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Ukraine won't be crying about a NFZ after that :mjgrin:

I still think the NFZ is a Ukrainian False Flag, because we have CIA Assets on the ground helping. Screaming for help to secret entrap, just so Putin can watch it on TV, and be self-assured that he is winning despite his ground troops saying otherwise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Something I haven't heard anyone discuss is Biden's amazing foresight when it came to Afghanistan. Can you imagine how this situation would have played out had we still been active in Afghanistan?

Russia has been searching desperately for a way where they can gain the high ground and us being in Afghanistan right now would have given it to them.

It would have been the epitome of hypocrisy and I dont think the rest of the world backs our play in lockstep regarding Russia if we are still operating on Afghanistan soil.

Biden historically being against these wars and even taking a hard political hit to get us out of Afghanistan really set the stage for this very moment.
Yep. Putin waited until America was literally chilling :laff:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Something I haven't heard anyone discuss is Biden's amazing foresight when it came to Afghanistan. Can you imagine how this situation would have played out had we still been active in Afghanistan?

Russia has been searching desperately for a way where they can gain the high ground and us being in Afghanistan right now would have given it to them.

It would have been the epitome of hypocrisy and I dont think the rest of the world backs our play in lockstep regarding Russia if we are still operating on Afghanistan soil.

Biden historically being against these wars and even taking a hard political hit to get us out of Afghanistan really set the stage for this very moment.

:ohhh:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
FOLxOTRXsAA7NKa