Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
The money oligarchs are getting cold feet but the security oligarchs, I believe, are fully I'm board with the military objectives of the war. You gotta realize these are mfers that were in their 30s/early 40s when the Soviet union collapsed and almost overnight they went from being important cogs in a superpower machine to people that had to hustle just to survive. They finally were able to get back into power - they're not going to give it up over sanctions. Money isn't their primary motivation. If it were they would've gone the Abramovich/Deripaska route. These are hardcore nationalists. Where I think there's going to be a problem is getting Russia to withdraw from those areas in the east. And honestly the more the media brings up how many Russians have died already, the less likely putin or his potential successor will be will be concede that land.
I never thought they would get rid of Putin to be real even with the seizing of assets without Putin a lot of them would be broke old men in a soviet block talkin about old war stories about they time as KGB. :mjlol:

Equivalent of going from chief of police to a billionaire banker within a few years

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Yup, shyt I've been hearing is Putin is bringing in Syrian Mercs that specialize in chemical warfare and setting them loose on Ukraine

The more he's losing the more he's gonna just go towards the point of no return...

If chemical weapons are used, I see NATO calling his bluff and launching a counter offensive against Russia

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yup, shyt I've been hearing is Putin is bringing in Syrian Mercs that specialize in chemical warfare and setting them loose on Ukraine

The more he's losing the more he's gonna just go towards the point of no return...

If chemical weapons are used, I see NATO calling his bluff and launching a counter offensive against Russia

Please, Al-Assad gassed his own people in 2012 and the most he got was a couple of Tomahawks. It will take a tactical nuke to get the West to support military action. And even then it would have to be swift before the ICBMs get involved.

Either way, its Lose-Lose for Putin and a VERY dire situation for Earth in general.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Those Mercs going to get sent to the shadow realm before they even set foot on Ukraine soil

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines