Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Exactly. It’s become an antiquated way of thinking. And Putin’s reasoning for the war is senseless. He’s invading for the sake of it

It would make sense to increase relations with Ukraine with so many Russians living there and having family there and vice versa

To be fair I don’t think @Mowgli and @Broke Wave are bad people and they do make valid points like the the treatment of Africans and the ethics of land acquisition throughout history. And blindly believing in and supporting American propaganda

But the pro war stances supporting an inhumane war are ill timed and supporting Putin is terrible, lacks empathy and Putin has intensified the plight and racism blacks face in foreign countries it’s insane to support him.

They could have retained Ukraine in their sphere of influence if they weren't such a terrible ass backwards nation. Russia is trash, WOAT.

As I said in this thread some days back, the US is not mounting any types of pressure campaigns for these countries. These countries are looking at America and they like what they see and they want to be a part of it.

America learned a long time ago that trying to impose their ideals on other nations by force will never work. Maybe I shouldn't even say a long time ago as we just exited Afghanistan after trying to impose our democracy on them and they abolished it within a day.

America's might is through the power of our example. Thats what encourages other nations to want to be close to us.

Russia is currently finding out the hard way why imposing your will by force never works out.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Oliver stone, an American Jewish film maker with THREE oscars is making fukking fluff pieces for VLADIMIR PUTIN

Are you kidding me man? Are you not concerned about how much this conflict is about children? More than any other conflict ever? Maternity hospital? Kindergarten? Kids borders? Don’t you see that it’s clearly a buzz word from Frank Luntz type consultants?

"B...b...b...but wut about the chidren?"

:russ:

you hate to see it...:francis: