Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Okay maybe you don’t understand this concept brother.

Under the USSR, the Ukraine was not a vassal state. It was the Ukrainian SSR, a part of the USSR. Just like how Texas is a part of the USA.

A vassal state is nominally independent but under the control of another country. Victoria Nuland and Biden selected the presidents and leaders of the Ukraine in 2014 in a leaked phone call. That makes it a vassal state.
You're stretching like rubber. Ukraine is not under the control of the US and has not been under the control of the US. It is not a vassal state. Go ahead and post up the 2014 phone call for us to listen to.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Reestablish the Soviet union. What information do you have that makes this true.

Why didn't he go to war after NATO gobbled up 2 eastern european nations that Russia already mentioned were making them feel insecure.

Why is it hard to believe that expansionism and the coup in east Ukraine that killed 15000 led to a line being crossed they felt prompted a response?

gobbled up?
you mean like invade?
nations apply for membership.

sohh stupid...

Daps
nikka used to get banned for racism and foul shyt like that… now people advocate for banning when u say Ukraine isn’t a real country that’s crazy.

Ukraine isn’t a real country buddy it means borderlands in Russian

I also happen to think Putin is just as sensible a leader as is needed to avert crisis. Of course you don’t think Joe Biden, Trudeau, and Boris Johnson are more reliable heads of state do you? They all have a popularity rating below 30 percent do they have the political will even to organize a Ukrainian war?

Joe Biden's approval rating is at 49%. You need to keep up with current events, you Putin apologist shill.:ufdup:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You're stretching like rubber. Ukraine is not under the control of the US and has not been under the control of the US. It is not a vassal state. Go ahead and post up the 2014 phone call for us to listen to.
The US has total control over the Ukraine. 3 time Oscar winning director Oliver stone made a movie about it called Ukraine on Fire. It’s actually just recently been removed from YouTube.

here’s the phone call.

Anyone else?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The US has total control over the Ukraine. 3 time Oscar winning director Oliver stone made a movie about it called Ukraine on Fire. It’s actually just recently been removed from YouTube.

here’s the phone call.

Anyone else?

That's your proof? Aight breh. :mjlol:

Ukraine on Fire
Pavel Shekhtman, as published by the Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group, characterized Ukraine on Fire as “undistilled Kremlin propaganda”.

Why am I not surprised? :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I’m the 12th person ever on this forum and actually a founding member so no, I’m not a Russian Shill. There would have been no coli if not for me and a few other posters including @Mowgli in 2012 so please stay on topic, friend.
:heh: you having seniority over most members doesn't prove a damn thing.

Daps
@Broke Wave @Mowgli

Y'all have both expressed that you support Putin in this conflict. Lemme ask you this... How do you square situations like this?

Putin is locking up his own generals and spy chiefs because he's not happy about how the war is going. At the same time, he's locking up protestors who are simply protesting the war.

That's the equivalent of Biden locking up William Burns, and then sending the police and military to put Ben Shapiro and Marjorie Taylor Green on house arrest simply because they disagree with his decisions.

What's y'alls logic on this? :jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Broke Wave @Mowgli

Y'all have both expressed that you support Putin in this conflict. Lemme ask you this... How do you square situations like this?

Putin is locking up his own generals and spy chiefs because he's not happy about how the war is going. At the same time, he's locking up protestors who are simply protesting the war.

That's the equivalent of Biden locking up William Burns, and then sending the police and military to put Ben Shapiro and Marjorie Taylor Green on house arrest simply because they disagree with his decisions.

What's y'alls logic on this? :jbhmm:

American spies, the lot of them are :mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

here’s the phone call.

Anyone else?

That phone call didn't happen in a vacuum