Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That’s not my logic. Ukraine is a neo colonial vassal state of the US where Joe Biden and Victoria Nuland were the colonial overseers. Biden son was collecting a massive salary corruptly from a Ukrainian gas company. And they picked the president on a leaked phone call. Just wake up
:mjlol:

Literal gibberish.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No, you break it down.

Why is Ukraine a "neo colonial vassal state of the US"?

Your rhetoric is pure bullshyt.
Bro… I made a claim. You said it was gibberish. Why do I have to explain my claim after you already wasted a post saying it was gibberish? You should have just humbly asked me to explain now the onus is on you to explain why what I’m saying is completely gibberish.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bro… I made a claim. You said it was gibberish. Why do I have to explain my claim after you already wasted a post saying it was gibberish? You should have just humbly asked me to explain now the onus is on you to explain why what I’m saying is completely gibberish.
I'm asking you to explain the meaning of Ukraine being "neo colonial vassal state of the US" to me. It's gibberish because it sounds like bullshyt. What does it mean?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only used your logic bro damn

You only go back 30 years cuz you’re one of the last critical thinkers here

I go back thousands cuz I’m a dummy using the same logic as you. You say the end of the USSR is where we should end territorial history I say go back even further, give the land back to Iran, Greeks and mongols. Those groups had a presence in modern day Ukraine as well

Or hell clone a damn Neanderthal and give him his land.

This specific region of the world has too complicated a history to use that line of thinking.
Exactly. Let's let Mongolia reclaim all of western Asia, central Asia, and eastern Europe brehs. They have a claim too. :russ:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm asking you to explain the meaning of Ukraine being "neo colonial vassal state of the US" to me. It's gibberish because it sounds like bullshyt. What does it mean?
Brother that’s not how you have an honest intellectual discussion. It sounds like bullshyt to you. That’s fine. It doesn’t make it gibberish. It’s not even a difficult thing to understand either it’s just adjectives and a noun. Neo Colonial is self explanatory. A vassal state is a country controlled by another country. Pretty simple. That to me described Ukraine is that total gibberish to you?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Well take away the bioweapons and the argument stands.
No I’m not restructuring your argument for you

fukk it I will I guess

So you’re saying NATO and western presence in Ukraine escalated tensions in Ukraine and Russia? That hanging NATO membership over Ukraine's head was wrong and fanned the flames? That’s valid I’ll give you that

Get this too, Ukraine was also trying move away from Russia uranium for their power plants, in an attempt to move away from Russian energy dependence. Western relations also have been more and more positive the past few years which also fanned the Cold War flames. That’s also valid

Why couldn’t you just say that, why go on this contrarian spiel?

It’s aight I got your back comrade I’ll make your argument for you but I cant keep doing this I’m not that bright :francis:not for free anyway

But I hope you don’t think that justifies killing innocent 14 year olds.

Ukraine is resource rich that’s what Putin wants. He’s a filthy capitalist and willing to kill 14 year olds to get it. For some reason you choose to believe Putin’s propaganda that neo nazis, and liberating ethnic Russian Slavs and fighting western influence to create a “buffer zone”. Naw it’s all about money. Why do you think the US is trying to increase their presence there? They want those trade deals.

Why go full Russian shill instead of just saying that? Oh you’re one of those “I’m trying to get you to think” people on the internet

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brother that’s not how you have an honest intellectual discussion. It sounds like bullshyt to you. That’s fine. It doesn’t make it gibberish. It’s not even a difficult thing to understand either it’s just adjectives and a noun. Neo Colonial is self explanatory. A vassal state is a country controlled by another country. Pretty simple. That to me described Ukraine is that total gibberish to you?
If that's you're description, I think you're incorrect. Ukraine was formerly a vassal state under the USSR. I wouldn't deem it that by any means right now.

You can claim its under a sphere of influence of the US and EU, but without NATO support, its on the periphery.

I think you're overexaggerating and using bluster to the point of trolling in this thread.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m the 12th person ever on this forum and actually a founding member so no, I’m not a Russian Shill. There would have been no coli if not for me and a few other posters including @Mowgli in 2012 so please stay on topic, friend.

looks like you are the 30th.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If that's you're description, I think you're incorrect. Ukraine was formerly a vassal state under the USSR. I wouldn't deem it that by any means right now.

You can claim its under a sphere of influence of the US and EU, but without NATO support, its on the periphery.

I think you're overexaggerating and using bluster to the point of trolling in this thread.
Okay maybe you don’t understand this concept brother.

Under the USSR, the Ukraine was not a vassal state. It was the Ukrainian SSR, a part of the USSR. Just like how Texas is a part of the USA.

A vassal state is nominally independent but under the control of another country. Victoria Nuland and Biden selected the presidents and leaders of the Ukraine in 2014 in a leaked phone call. That makes it a vassal state.