Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Those nations aren't in their area of influence. Let them build up and arm/train pro russian Mexican nationalists with bioweapons. Let's see how far that goes.
Are you referring to the alleged bio weapons in Ukraine backed by the United States?

I don’t know which propaganda to follow here, the United States, or…Putins?

Is Putins propaganda ice colder? I mean, it’s Russia so I guess it makes sense right?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
critical thinking is necessary, but some topics might need their own thread. i think quantifying ukraine's racism probably deserves its own thread since this thread is more about the latest updates in the conflict, the sanctions, potential for escalation and all of the propaganda going back and forth

also, if you have a really hot take, you need some really hot evidence to back it up. as somebody who is not a centrist democrat or neoconservative, you're already outnumbered in HL, you need strong arguments to keep them from hitting you with nothing but ad hominem responses

buddy cut the censorship stuff. 2 people come into the thread with alternative views after 200 50 posts per page pages of the same bull shot and now we need two threads? Gtfo

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh, Biden told Putin "Do not invade. Do not invade. Let's talk. Do not invade. If you invade, there will be repercussions" for months on end.

What more is he supposed to do?
Still catching up on this thread but the agendas in here are thicker than a Mississippi possum :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are you referring to the alleged bio weapons in Ukraine backed by the United States?

I don’t know which propaganda to follow here, the United States, or…Putins?

Is Putins propaganda ice colder? I mean, it’s Russia so I guess it makes sense right?
Well take away the bioweapons and the argument stands.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
critical thinking is necessary, but some topics might need their own thread. i think quantifying ukraine's racism probably deserves its own thread since this thread is more about the latest updates in the conflict, the sanctions, potential for escalation and all of the propaganda going back and forth

also, if you have a really hot take, you need some really hot evidence to back it up. as somebody who is not a centrist democrat or neoconservative, you're already outnumbered in HL, you need strong arguments to keep them from hitting you with nothing but ad hominem responses

buddy cut the censorship stuff. 2 people come into the thread with alternative views after 200 50 posts per page pages of the same bull shot and now we need two threads? Gtfo

@NZA no country for nice brehs:pachaha:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Going back 900 years to my 30 years, great move Kasparov
I only used your logic bro damn

You only go back 30 years cuz you’re one of the last critical thinkers here

I go back thousands cuz I’m a dummy using the same logic as you. You say the end of the USSR is where we should end territorial history I say go back even further, give the land back to Iran, Greeks and mongols. Those groups had a presence in modern day Ukraine as well

Or hell clone a damn Neanderthal and give him his land.

This specific region of the world has too complicated a history to use that line of thinking.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@NZA no country for nice brehs:pachaha:
Bro, you know this entire narrative doesn’t stand up to even the slightest scrutinity. You just want me or someone else to disseminate it for you. Just use whatever critical thinking capacities you have and try to maybe start from the position that hey, maybe I shouldn’t be supporting Boris Johnson in lockstep with Nick Clegg. Maybe that isn’t that “progressive” position.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I only used your logic bro damn

You only go back 30 years cuz you’re one of the last critical thinkers here

I go back thousands cuz I’m a dummy using the same logic as you. You say the end of the USSR is where we should end territorial history I say go back even further, give the land back to Iran, Greeks and mongols. Those groups had a presence in modern day Ukraine as well

Or hell clone a damn Neanderthal and give him his land.

This specific region of the world has too complicated a history to use that line of thinking.
That’s not my logic. Ukraine is a neo colonial vassal state of the US where Joe Biden and Victoria Nuland were the colonial overseers. Biden son was collecting a massive salary corruptly from a Ukrainian gas company. And they picked the president on a leaked phone call. Just wake up