Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if he caps, ukraine becomes a puppet gov just like Belarus. he wants all them little offshoot eastern euro countries too.
ours/NATO's whole existence in Europe is to make sure that doesn't happen. This is all playing out in real time, so i dont know why y'all act like you haven't been watching the news or paying attention to anything.

you're russian shills playing dumb right now
Are those countries worth the United States being at war with Russia to you?

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
:lupe:

Putin can't even take Ukraine but wants to skirmish with Poland...

I'd put Putin squarely in the "He's Lost his fukkin' Mind" Column if he even tries that, and then we'd really need to be concerned. Waaay too many assets in Poland now and Putin saw how quickly the West can circle the wagons against him (and for a non-NATO member at that). He might as well just skip to a small yield nuclear strike because his conventional military assets would get washed. I figured he'd push for a non-NATO-aligned former Soviet territory like Moldova if Ukraine fell early. Now... :francis:

The only out he would have is if China started something in the South China Sea to potentially split a military response.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They forgot that in America black people weren't allowed to cross a bridge after flooding. They were shot at and basically left to die... Trust its some wild times seeing people morphing into trolls just for lolz. shyt won't end well, but then again, for the last few years I've seen nikkas suck Trump off like they were named Stormy.

:francis:
Facts and calling black folk refugees in their own fukkin country smh that’s why it’s fukk cacs forever

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the support for Russia to invade the US and Canada and remove neo nazis? :troll:Why only Ukraine? If you really support the cause go all the way dammit :damn:

Those nations aren't in their area of influence. Let them build up and arm/train pro russian Mexican nationalists with bioweapons. Let's see how far that goes.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
critical thinking is necessary, but some topics might need their own thread. i think quantifying ukraine's racism probably deserves its own thread since this thread is more about the latest updates in the conflict, the sanctions, potential for escalation and all of the propaganda going back and forth

also, if you have a really hot take, you need some really hot evidence to back it up. as somebody who is not a centrist democrat or neoconservative, you're already outnumbered in HL, you need strong arguments to keep them from hitting you with nothing but ad hominem responses