Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
All this word salad for what brother? Are you trying to get a reponse from me? If you are just ask a simple question and I will respond in kind with respect to you.

The US spreading lies and propaganda because all of their wars are aggressive = standard

the US using kids to clandestinely indoctrinate other kids about Ukraine using TikTok which targets 7-8-9 year olds = not even cause for the slightest alarm

Too dumb and disingenuous to admit that you're a weirdo Russian shill, so you resort to "word salad."

Breh, take it elsewhere. You are not interesting or clever.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Too dumb and disingenuous to admit that you're a weirdo Russian shill, so you resort to "word salad."

Breh, take it elsewhere. You are not interesting or clever.
I’m the 12th person ever on this forum and actually a founding member so no, I’m not a Russian Shill. There would have been no coli if not for me and a few other posters including @Mowgli in 2012 so please stay on topic, friend.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This can't be happening.

I can't believe black people are buying the Russian cover up reason to invade Ukraine. There are nazis in every white majority country. In Russia and in the United States. So let's say on Earth 2 Russia's reason is legitimate. Then why is it ok for Russia to keep nazis in their country?

If Putin turned around and invaded the United States and his fake reason was to get rid of white supremacists in the military ranks and government, would that be ok? Putting our very own personal security and freedom at risk because being a militant is above all else.

It boils down to this. Is it ok for a dictator to decide he wants to invade a free, Democratic country to take over that country and expand his territory, killing hundreds or thousands of innocent civilians and military people?

Is it ok that Putin killed a 14 year old girl with a bomb that dropped on her head while riding her bike in Ukraine?

Is it ok that Putin killed a 7 year old girl and numerous children in a cluster bomb attack at a school in Ukraine?

It's ok as a black person to say fukk nazis, fukk white supremacists in every country while acknowledging that what Russia is doing is wrong and should not happen. Considering we ourselves have been the victims of white expansion and destruction for hundreds of years, the last thing we should be doing is being apologists for Russia doing the same thing in a much bigger level.

This can't be happening.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ukraine is not a real country.

I am 100 percent behind Putin and Russia in this conflict against Nazis
you should be banned for this alone. Putin's declaration against nazis in that country is just an excuse, he promotes activities in his own country that are compared to nazism :mindblown:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
you should be banned for this alone. Putin's declaration against nazis in that country is just an excuse, he promotes activities in his own country that are compared to nazism :mindblown:
nikka used to get banned for racism and foul shyt like that… now people advocate for banning when u say Ukraine isn’t a real country that’s crazy.

Ukraine isn’t a real country buddy it means borderlands in Russian

I also happen to think Putin is just as sensible a leader as is needed to avert crisis. Of course you don’t think Joe Biden, Trudeau, and Boris Johnson are more reliable heads of state do you? They all have a popularity rating below 30 percent do they have the political will even to organize a Ukrainian war?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka used to get banned for racism and foul shyt like that… now people advocate for banning when u say Ukraine isn’t a real country that’s crazy.

Ukraine isn’t a real country buddy it means borderlands in Russian

I also happen to think Putin is just as sensible a leader as is needed to avert crisis. Of course you don’t think Joe Biden, Trudeau, and Boris Johnson are more reliable heads of state do you? They all have a popularity rating below 30 percent do they have the political will even to organize a Ukrainian war?
The guy who unilaterally started the crisis.

I remember a few pages back in this very thread you were saying Putin wouldn't invade. Then he did and you were disappointed and at a loss, now you are back with the claim that Ukraine isn't a country and this is all about Neo Nazis.

Even in opposition I have been able to follow your arguments. Not in this instance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're going harder on Ukrainians than you ever did on MAGA.
The potential for ww3 is greater then the threat of maga. I'm not looking for a hug from the white man. I don't vote and no administration has fukked up my money like this one currently is.

This war is currently fukking with my money and has the potential to destroy the city I live in. So the stakes are higher for me.

Ukraine needs to be left to whoever can hold it with the US doing whatever is required to not escalate to ww3 if it's that serious for the aggressor. We do not need to be the global police for democracy while supporting corrupt leaders in other countries.

Just say we need these nikkas for the real reasons we need them.

Last edited: