Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
- Ukraine will concede the 2 contested territories as independent, creating a small buffer for Russia.
- Russia will withdraw.
- Putin will step down for some reason other than orchestrating this terrible plan.
- China will grow significantly more powerful on the world stage with their hand up Russia's back.
- The new Cold War between the US & China will start because this conflict is going to shift geopolitics permanently.
- The West is going to get very aggressive with energy independence, those 2030/2040 timelines will be dialed down 5 or so years.
- Biden will successfully secure a second term because his foreign policy team has done an A+ job.
- Alternative energy will become a major talking point on political platforms from a national security perspective instead of an environmental one - which is what Biden will use to secure his second term.
Putin will not step down. His ego can't handle that and its the sign of ultimate weakness for strong men like him.

This doesn't secure Biden a second term at all and he's still in a position to lose to whoever the Republican nominee is. Americans care more about inflation, crime, gas prices, etc. than some foreign policy victory. This isn't the 60's, 70's, 80s.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you aren't going to tell me what topics to post while you're in here babbling. It's a war and war has many prongs and issues besides who's dead. Refugees are a topic. New racist developments will be posted. You don't wanna hear about the poor black people then don't read it

Now you have just proven you are either entirely stupid, or you have an agenda, because nowhere did I tell you what to post or not to post. I am done here.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
After a few more racist incidents I will. It's getting bad. Discrimination. Forced military service. Violence. Nazis.

so you don't even have enough incidents to point to in order to make a thread? :dwillhuh:
how many days have you been harping on this? :skip:

you truly are a spectacular buffoon. :pachaha:

clown

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so you don't even have enough incidents to point to in order to make a thread? :dwillhuh:
how many days have you been harping on this? :skip:

you truly are a spectacular buffoon. :pachaha:

clown
I posted the latest one and you morons went ballistic. Must be a slow Saturday. :russ:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Well seems like the us is pushing the issue forward by supplying a non Ally against the 2nd best military in the world. The chances for escalation are getting higher and higher.

The supporters of this administrations decision seem comfortable with the escalation.

If it gets to high Biden may have to stay the president.

the U.S isn't doing anything right now that russia hasn't done which is why russian propaganda isn't as effective.

Russian involvement in the Syrian civil war - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now you have just proven you are either entirely stupid, or you have an agenda, because nowhere did I tell you what to post or not to post. I am done here.
How about this. When I post a news article you stfu and read it or do not read it. If you have a comment to add on then quote and reply and if you don't stfu and keep it moving.

Save your lectures. I don't respect it. Show some maturity.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about this. When I post a news article you stfu and read it or do not read it. If you have a comment to add on then quote and reply and if you don't stfu and keep it moving.

Save your lectures. I don't respect it. Show some maturity.

Like there has been any maturity in your argument you clown.

But you raised a good point. I will read nothing you post in future. You spread ignorance like covid.